Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good News! CadPat Recce Smocks back in stock!!

Expired Business Member

Talking Good News! CadPat Recce Smocks back in stock!!

Gentlemen:

While cleaning up our warehouse, we found a roll of proper CadPat Smock fabric. As many of you know this is rare stuff. We built a small number of our famous Smocks from it.

We only have a small quantity of medium and large.

They are selling at $449.99 on a first come first served basis.

Order now our miss out as we have no idea if or when we will secure more fabric.

Kind Regards
    Brian Kroon

Still in stock?
    Glock 19 | Ruger Gunsite | Benelli Supernova

Trying to raise the dead?

A $450 SMOCK? must be........... nice?
    pics?

Over priced...

I guess everyone has an opinion. Maybe one from someone who has owned a couple of the smocks over the years. Great piece of kit. I have one in Cadpat that I use daily both in Garrison and in the field. You can buy a jacket but my smock has served me well all over the world. It is a unique design and few comparative products out there. I considered it an investment and could not be happier with the smock. I used one hunting and one when I was in the middle east. Quality product and Drop Zone stands behind their products.
    Let Valour not Fail

Expired Business Member
    Sorry Gents,

But the CadPat Smocks are long sold out and the mill that made the fabric is out of business. I do not know when we will find more.

If you do not need CadPat for uniform wear. We will be working with Hyde Definition's
    Penncott Green Zone in the new year.

Kind Regards
    Brian Kroon

CGN Regular
    Considering a friend of mine scored a 44 dated Denison smock for $900 not but two months ago.....

p.s. they're also out of print

pps I have mine; I wouldn't part with it but I would'nt shell out $450 for one.

But then to each his own

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Drop Zone clothing last a long time. I wear the pants everyday. I haven't bought a pair of jeans in about 10 years. I'm hard on clothing. A pair of jeans lasts me about 3 months and DZ pants last 2 years. You do the math...

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus32 View Post
    I guess everyone has an opinion. Maybe one from someone who has owned a couple of the smocks over the years. Great piece of kit. I have one in Cadpat that I use daily both in Garrison and in the field. You can buy a jacket but my smock has served me well all over the world. It is a unique design and few comparative products out there. I considered it an investment and could not be happier with the smock. I used one hunting and one when I was in the middle east. Quality product and Drop Zone stands behind their products.
    Not being sarcastic here but what makes this smock so much better than the issued clothing?
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast