Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Viridian Green Lasers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Here are some pics. A brief description is below each photo. My apologies for the quality of the photos. The wife is the photographer in the family.

Kel Tec PMR-30 with Veridian C5L, with laser on.

Comparison with Streamlight TLR-1s. Barrel shadow is apparent in this photo but undetectable in actual use. The TLR-1s is brighter, but is twice the size.

The buttons on either side are easy to reach. You only have to tap either button to turn it on or off.

You must use your supporting hand to hit both buttons at the same time to go through the C5Ls various combinations of laser and light features and strobe effects. You can chose the frequency of the strobe.

This photo was taken in the early afternoon, but the laser cuts a sightline down the dark stairwell. In complete darkness, the laser is bright enough to see by.

Here is the same shot with the light and laser on. Its not a spot light, but an evenly diffused bright white light.

You can see in this photo that the dot is very visible. Also apparent is that it's not just a sight. Its also a laser target designator for my attack daschund.

*Also, the C5L comes with three different sets of mounting brackets to fit different guns. The Ruger SR9/XD model was installed on the sight when it arrived so that is what I used. I may switch to the picatinny ones if this set-up won't zero. But I expect it to be pretty good because it is a tight fit to the rail and the sight also butts up against the trigger guard.

Nice info BabySeal. Thanks for sharing ... Cant wait to get my hands on one of them.

SM
    When the government tells you that you don't need guns and tries to take them, that's when you need them the most

Wonderful exposé BabySeal, well done!

I can't believe how small that thing is! I should toss that on my Carbine

Well, the question remains.... How the hell do I get my hands on one!
    http://firearmslaw.ca/blog/

Quote Originally Posted by MaDgamEr View Post
    Well, the question remains.... How the hell do I get my hands on one!
    Once again, what he said.

Try contacting veridian directly.. See what they have to say.

I did and they said that they had issues with the export permits. They have no clue at this point on how long it will take before they can actually ship some more in Canada.

SM
    When the government tells you that you don't need guns and tries to take them, that's when you need them the most

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    There was both a US export permit and a Canadian import permit in the box with mine. This business obviously is a tough one to be in.

My thanks to Gary for making this happen!

And thanks to you guys here for the kudos.

Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in Viridian Green Laser sights. Due to new rules and regulations, we are currently unable to fill international requests.

Please check back with us periodically for updates.

If you have any questions at all regarding our product, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 1-800-990-9390, or visit us online at ww w.ViridianGreenLaser.

Thank you for visiting us online.
    Sincerely,
    Viridian Customer Support

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast