Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has North Sylva gone out of business?

Has North Sylva gone out of business?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get a hold of North Sylva, but it's proving to be quite challenging. I've emailed every address I can find on this forum, their website is completely blank aside from a logo, and their facebook page seems to have a lot of unanswered questions, much like mine. It seems like they've gone out of business. All the emails get bounced back as undeliverable.

Does anyone have a way to contact them if they are still in business? I'm looking to buy some parts, and apparently they may be the only way I can get them.

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    North Sylva isn't a retailer, they're a wholesaler - as you might expect during the time just before and just after SHOTmas, gun wholesalers are very hard to get hold of because they're busy working on dealer booking orders. They really aren't here to deal with the general public, they're here to deal with dealers. Your local dealer will likely not have any problem getting through to them.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Have you phoned them? Calling during buisness hours will get you the best results. A quick google search will get you their number.

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    North Sylva isn't a retailer, they're a wholesaler - as you might expect during the time just before and just after SHOTmas, gun wholesalers are very hard to get hold of because they're busy working on dealer booking orders. They really aren't here to deal with the general public, they're here to deal with dealers.
    And true. They don't really deal with the general public.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    The don't answer questions from the peanut gallery
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    call your retailer

They are in business and very busy, there warehouse is on the way to work and i see more trucks in and out these days
    its a busy time in the firearms world
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Thanks! I hadn't considered that Shotshow would impact them, but it makes sense. The only reason I didn't consider that they were a wholesaler was because of all the posts of people saying they bought directly through them.

As for calling, I wasn't able to easily find a number, but I also prefer to email so they can answer when they have availability. I personally hate the phone.

I guess I'll give that a shot if it's the only way.

Appreciate the info.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    The don't answer questions from the peanut gallery
    No need to be rude, I was simply asking for info as all information presented to me led me to believe that they may have gone offline.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Thanks! I hadn't considered that Shotshow would impact them, but it makes sense. The only reason I didn't consider that they were a wholesaler was because of all the posts of people saying they bought directly through them.

Generally speaking; They do not sell directly to customers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkydiverChris View Post
    No need to be rude, I was simply asking for info as all information presented to me led me to believe that they may have gone offline.
    Who is being rude .
    Fact is they generally do not answer questions .
    Just go to their forum check out some of their posts & look for yourself .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast