Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MFS Mil Spec .223 Now in stock!

Epps might have one case left. They had three when I was there with my wife and kids on vacation last week. Would have cleaned them out except... well you read the the wife was with me...

Still had more shopping in Orillia to do and whatever I spend at Elwood Epps gets multiplied by 3 for the rest of the family later.

BTW it was $180 for 500 rounds. and I only bought 1 box.
    Last edited by JimboJones; 08-16-2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: price correction

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Has anyone chronied this stuff. When they say mil spec, do they mean 5.56 pressures?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Fenix.NZ's Avatar
    Hamiltron - City of the Future , New Zealand
    looks very much like Tula .223 HP that we get here.. and by very much, i mean exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon
    Now let's talk about that hand bag. Will it match those cute shoes that I wear when I go out for appletinis with the boys?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    We still have this in stock
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildphil24 View Post
    I always heard that Hollow point match/ Open-tip match bullets were not expanding much more than FMJ if any at all. It's only designed to get the center of gravity rearward. These bullet looks like these to me.

Thank you for offering one more choice. I'll stick with the MFS zinc plated for better reliability and I'd be very surprised if the MFS HP expands more than the MFS SP.
    These are hollow point only for ballistic performance. This is not designed to expand in the manner we associate with hollow point defensive ammo.

I can say that on steel plates, these types of bullets have less instance of splash back or ricochet.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234