Thread: Parking woes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cam1936's Avatar

Parking woes

Hey TSE guys. Was in on Saturday and recived excellent service. Three or four times someone asked me if I needed help or if I wanted to look at something and I was just browsing around. Good job!

However, the farmers market next door is a nightmare. Every single one of the TSE reserved sports was taken, and it wasn't even busy inside. Obviously a result of people parking there and heading into the farmers market. If I hadn't come from out of town I would have said #### it and drove right on by. If I were you I'd tell the managment of the farmers market to get their rent-a-cops to patrol your lot a little better as it hurts your business.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    The problem on Saturday is that we were also running 2 courses concurrently and I did not get in early enough to have the students move.

We are closely watching the parking and to be honest, I was pretty happy on saturday as when I went out on saturday, their were ususally spots available.

Now if I can get the students out of the stalls, we should be able to accomodate everyone nicely.

Thanks though for working through the issue!

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN frequent flyer
    I've been through a few times on the weekend since the farmers market opened and I was actually surprised that there were open stalls for TSE customers despite the zoo that is the Farmers Market. Maybe there's hope for civility towards ones fellow mankind after all? Or maybe they're frightened of people with guns........

Mirror Hangers maybe?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworkboy View Post
    Mirror Hangers maybe?
    Ordered... not here yet!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans