Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Umarex .22 MP5 - any chance?

Perhaps we can all e-mail/petition someone like ATI to come out with a similar to the MP5 look stock for a 10/22 or a 597. Those actions are non-restricted (If proper barrel/OAL). I know it might look a little ridiculous with a 18.5 inch barrel sticking out the front. But atleast its better than nothing.

Also anyone know the legalities with making a stock for a firearm in Canada? Ive got a few ideas for some builds but I dont want to have to sift through red tape to do so.
    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

‘When you have seconds to live, The cops are only minutes away’

Or even a stock for the ruger charger. Hmm the gears are turning :P
    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

‘When you have seconds to live, The cops are only minutes away’

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan7 View Post
    Perhaps we can all e-mail/petition someone like ATI to come out with a similar to the MP5 look stock for a 10/22 or a 597. Those actions are non-restricted (If proper barrel/OAL). I know it might look a little ridiculous with a 18.5 inch barrel sticking out the front. But atleast its better than nothing.

Also anyone know the legalities with making a stock for a firearm in Canada? Ive got a few ideas for some builds but I dont want to have to sift through red tape to do so.
    Hi.

With rimfire rifles, barrel length is completely unimportant. As long as the overall length (when fully collapsed) is above ~26", it is non-restricted.

I think making a G3 lookalike .22 kit would be a lot easier.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234