Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Break Free CLP - getting more?

I figured it was the same stuff. Just can't confuse that smell for anything else.

Bummer that it was only a "one time deal."

Oh well, when a different one time deal like that comes up; you know we'll take it off your hands.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    john could you please bring in products from the break free CLP product line? Like whips , aerosol , etc. I think you could do very very well distributing CLP products. I'd love to get the break free collector for long term storage too. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    haha glad i got my three bottles a few years ago... not even done the first one yet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer eaglesnester's Avatar
    I dont think it removes copper fouling

Quote Originally Posted by JimboJones View Post
    You could probably do well on the EE...

I only bought the 3 pack off him when availlable. If I had any idea it would get scarce, I would have stocked up more.

BTW, how have you managed to go through a case so fast?

I know it smells good, but you're not supposed to bath in it. :razz: LOL
    i bought it when it was first issued for sale. i have used 2 bottles. buy NOTHING smells like it. i cleaned my first restricted with it. H&K usp expert in 40 cal.

no joke, i would turn down 500 bucks for that case of clp.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_red_truck View Post
    john could you please bring in products from the break free CLP product line? Like whips , aerosol , etc. I think you could do very very well distributing CLP products. I'd love to get the break free collector for long term storage too. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!
    Others already do carry the Break-Free line in Canada. At least one of the other board sponsers is carrying the CLP at least...

However I haven't seen the collector preservative around.

It's just that the price John had on the surplus deal couldn't be touched anywhere.

What I paid for 3, 6oz bottles at Marstar is what you can pay now for 1, 4oz bottle at another sponser.

If I had known then it was a one time deal; I would have bought a couple cases too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12