Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    it is the CSA 11.75" bbl. 7.62x39 cal. Targets sometimes have staff that dont know what the fvck or just dont give a fvck working there. I know cuz I have ordered stuff, recieved a call from them saying it is in then when I call they say they have no record of what it was I ordered.

If push comes to shove, contact wolverine and see what they say.
    Wolverine did mention not to long ago they would honour the warranties even though they dont bring in CSA rifles anymore.

Check under Red Rifle forum, there is thread opened for this one

Quote Originally Posted by m39a2 View Post
    What is happening to the rifle? What barrel length? Where are you finding the unburned powder?
    Scott

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    Denka - thank you for your concern I understand you are frustrated but you need to contact Paul the manager, we look after our clients and endeavour to resolve issues for our clients. I become frustrated when dealers like ourselves are not given the opportunity to resolve issues, we have nothing to hide and welcome scrutiney by our clients. We make mistakes and do not hide from them, if you have problems with one of our staff or our service contact Paul or Joe.

paul@targetsportscanada.com

joe@targetsportscanada.com
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

That's ok, I will try to deal myself and in case I need to send it back to manufacturer, I will get back to you due to I got rifle from you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dmitri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m39a2 View Post
    What is happening to the rifle? What barrel length? Where are you finding the unburned powder?
    Scott
    I opened the thread about it at Red Rifles forum, the friend I mentioned there is "Denka".. So for more detail and a picture look there.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612677

Quote Originally Posted by happiness is a warm gun View Post
    Reading your post was getting on my nerves too! Second trip to the store will require another ATT since the first one is probably expired. Please....your post just seems to ramble on and is not very specific. Which firearm, which store, what ammo????
    When the government tells you that you don't need guns and tries to take them, that's when you need them the most

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12