Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad service

Thumbs down Bad service

I got CSA from you and after taking to the range, I found out that I get unburned powder coming out a lot.

I called to find out if you have ability to test issue with rifle, gunsmith started to talk about getting ATT, I did get temp ATT in order to bring in rifle, when I called today to make sure gunsmith is there and asked him that if he will be able to to do couple test shots to see issue(simple question) as I know not all closed ranges allow shooting 7,62x39. On that simple question, I got response as having ATT and other papers, I told him that I have and asked him again ih he is be able to answer my question about test shots. He started again talking about documents, and then he just dropped the line. When I called back and asked him, what is the reason he dropped this call, he replied that I am getting on his nerves? I get rifle from the store, I have issue with it, I asked question about if I bring it, will gunsmith will be able to do test shots to prove my issue before sending to the manufacturer. At the end, it might be small issue and might prevent from sending to the manufacturer and get issue fixed on the spot. I get response from store rep(gunsmith) that I am getting on his nerves, that's just WOW. Good service. After getting response that he will not do anything and all this experience, you just lost client who has bought several items from you and I will pass this to your active members whom I know and further more. Very BAD service

Um, Who is the dealer/person(s) in question?

CGN Regular
    Why even bother with the phone? Get the ATT emailed to you and just bring the gun back to the store and say your unsatisfied.
    If your getting unburned powder outside the chamber it could be the ammo your using. When I use Speer Lawman ammo in my NP-22 I get unburned powder flying out everywhere. I just don't use that stuff anymore.

CGN Regular happiness is a warm gun's Avatar
    Reading your post was getting on my nerves too! Second trip to the store will require another ATT since the first one is probably expired. Please....your post just seems to ramble on and is not very specific. Which firearm, which store, what ammo????
    Mayor Miller you can kiss my hairy GLOCK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    this is the Target Sports forum so i'm guessing Target Sports?
    and the rifle is a CSA so i'm guessing a CSA?
    #torontoexit

The thing is, with some testing will narrow the problem and also might fix it on the spot. I do understand that many ranges do not allow cals higher than .223, that's what I asked in order not to waste time bringing rifle to the store, I'd rather get ATT to my open range and troubleshoot and if in a case matter with gas block, I will bring to the store to send it back to the manufacturer. Due to warranty, As soon I got this problem, I notified seller, not like 6 months later thing. I cannot bring gun back and get refund or exchange, that what I was told. My understanding there is only one gunsmith there who not always available and works until 5pm, even when asked to stay a bit later, answer was no. Good thing I was able to call today first thing in the morning, otherwise, I would waste my time coming and also had to leave form work earlier.

Anyways, I hope this thread will get noticed by Target Sport guys and things get better, if not, well there are other dealers who would be more helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by evilhaze View Post
    Why even bother with the phone? Get the ATT emailed to you and just bring the gun back to the store and say your unsatisfied.
    If your getting unburned powder outside the chamber it could be the ammo your using. When I use Speer Lawman ammo in my NP-22 I get unburned powder flying out everywhere. I just don't use that stuff anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donny Fenn1 View Post
    this is the Target Sports forum so i'm guessing Target Sports? and the rifle is a CSA so i'm guessing a CSA?
    EXACTLY!!!! Let's pick on the guy for the way he talks, not for something that he actually did right (telling us the store by putting it in the stores area and actually saying what the gun is right at the beginning).

Quote Originally Posted by happiness is a warm gun View Post
    Reading your post was getting on my nerves too!
    Mine as well.

To clarify
    Store - Target Sport Store that located on 14 Stalwart Industrial Drive
    Rifle - CSA - Czech Small Arms - VZ58 Carbine

If you want to pick on me, by all means, if it will make your life easier

I would like to see a response from Target, since every story has two sides, telling a customer that he is getting on your nerves and then dropping the call is unacceptable

What is happening to the rifle? What barrel length? Where are you finding the unburned powder?
    Scott
    "Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet again"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast