$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Ruger M77 Gunsite Scout rifle

But the flash hider kind of made it cool. How come you can have flash hiders on other rifles but not this one? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by redneck70 View Post
    "I see they also added an inch and a half of barrel, no thanks I will purchase my weapons from freedom loving Chinese factories that respect Canadian law and our right to govern ourselves."

That might be one of the stupidest goddamn comments I've ever seen on this site.
    Apparently you haven't read many comments on this site, please allow me to expand on my earlier and seemingly offensive comment. From what I read this Ruger in original form was 16.5 inch barrel, threaded flash hider 10 shot mag etc. Because I am CANADIAN I am "stuck" with an 18 inch barrel, no flash hider and no threads. If you are cool with being treated "special" because you weren't born in the land of the free, than whip out your credit card and have at er. I will buy a Norinco M-14 It comes from Communist China complete with a flash hider, BAYONET LUG maybe even a barrel marked 7.62 NATO(gasp) and as many 5/20 mags as my credit limit allows.
    The US will not allow barrels that are stamped NATO, shotguns under 18" barrel, rifle barrels under 16" and so on. I can get ALL these things from Communist Chinese factories, all they want is money...you know capitolism...oh never mind

Sorry, tongue in cheek is sometimes hard to get via text.

I get it now. It's that engineering mind of mine that has a problem deciphering sarcasm/irony, etc.
    Last edited by redneck70; 05-29-2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: stupidity
    We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school.
    -Thucydides

CGN Regular
    How much are spare magazines for this rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by redneck70 View Post
    Sorry, tongue in cheek is sometimes hard to get via text.

I get it now. It's that engineering mind of mine that has a problem deciphering sarcasm/irony, etc.
    No problem, I just wanted to make sure I was communicating my point. I'm in Edson PM me if your ever out this way and we can go to the range

Quote Originally Posted by eg23 View Post
    How much are spare magazines for this rifle?
    AI mags should run $75-100ish, depending on 5rd or 10rd
    Quote Originally Posted by USP View Post
    Unfortunately burning hobo's alive, beating them with clubs or jizzing on them is not allowed. So this thread is now closed. Did you guys really think it was ok to suggest setting homeless greasy people on fire? We wont even discuss the jizzing on....
    Best. Post. Ever.

CGN Regular
    Thanks gorky,
    I forgot this rifle takes AI mags.

Taken yesterday at CANSEC and honestly it looks very good without the end piece, two versions present one stainless the other blued ( not going to be available apparently specially made for the Ranger replacement rifle trial)

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post

Taken yesterday at CANSEC and honestly it looks very good without the end piece, two versions present one stainless the other blued ( not going to be available apparently specially made for the Ranger replacement rifle trial)

gadget
    Thanks for Sharing the pictures, We will be offering Arma-Coat oxide Blackening for Stainless Steel,so we can make them nice and black for anyone who wants one. There will be no tolerance changes to the Stainless.And it will have extreme corrosion protection and scuff resistance. The finish will end up being like the Remington XCR tactical line of rifles. We will be offering this service with the purchase of the Scout rifle and SR 1911.The costs will be added above the gun price if the customer wishes to do so. Any other questions on the New process we will be offering please let us know.
    We deal in the following brands of firearms as well: -RUGER- HK - SIG -

ARMA-COAT FIREARM FINISHES
    -Parkerizing (manganese and zinc)
    -Sandblasting
    -Bead Polishing
    -Arma-Coat Coatings
    -Anodizing
    -Nitron Stainless Blackening
    -Nitron Carbon Steel Blackening
    -Hot Blueing
    -Hot black oxiding (carbon steel)
    Ph.780-398-2678

www.arma-coat.ca

These will be coming in very quickly so anyone else wishing to be added to the pre-booking please do so soon so we can get them added.
    We deal in the following brands of firearms as well: -RUGER- HK - SIG -

ARMA-COAT FIREARM FINISHES
    -Parkerizing (manganese and zinc)
    -Sandblasting
    -Bead Polishing
    -Arma-Coat Coatings
    -Anodizing
    -Nitron Stainless Blackening
    -Nitron Carbon Steel Blackening
    -Hot Blueing
    -Hot black oxiding (carbon steel)
    Ph.780-398-2678