Thread: Awesome service from ARMS EAST

Awesome service from ARMS EAST

Well,

I inquired a few months ago about a KEL-TEC PLR-22. They were unfortunately out of stock. I heard from Arms East about 3 weeks ago telling me that they received a new shipment from Kel-Tec and, as promised, they put one on the side for me. I got it today... useless to say that after getting home from work, I was already packing my stuff to hit the range. I installed a red dot on it, zeroed it and there you go! I had a BLAST with the so called pistol!

WOW.... This "pistol" is simply amazing... like the service I got from ARMS EAST.

Thank you a million times guys for providing me such an exceptional "pistol". I do love it, so does my wife! Well, thank you again.

Here is a few pictures of it...

THANK YOU GUYS!!! That's an awesome customer service... 5 Stars!!

Yan014!

Thank -You !!!-----We are Humbled by your kind praises !! -- Looks like The PLR found a nice "home" on the range!! -- Appreciate the Great Pix Too!
    Steve

CGN Regular
    Congrats on your new gun. I got one last time and they are a blast. I wish they made a mag loader LOL. Arms East great bunch of guys Just got a lower and a kit from them. Service was fast and great. They answered all my question. age