Page 1 of 25 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Czech Small Arms Distribution

Czech Small Arms Distribution

North Sylva is proud to announce that we are the exclusive Canadian distributor for the Czech Small Arms (CSA) series of rifles.

www.csa.co.cz/en/1-home.html

"Czech Small Arms (C.S.A.) is the only manufacturer of the Sa vz.58 rifles and Sa vz.61 Scorpion pistols. The factory located in Jablunka, Czech Republic, continues to produce these legendary firearms for distributors in North America and in Europe. Originally produced by CZ Uhersky Brod, the Sa vz.58 rifles and Sa vz.61 Scorpion pistols are currently produced only by Czech Small Arms. If you currently have a vz.58 rifle or a vz.61 Scorpion, most likely, your firearm was manufactured in our factory or assembled from parts made in our factory - regardless of the name engraved on the firearm."

"Czech Small Arms is currently producing the vz.58 and vz.61 in calibres that have never been produced by any other small arms manufacturer before. The growing popularity of the vz.58 and vz.61 has led to this extension of their calibres. The vz.58 is now offered in the 5.56 NATO and .222 Remington, while the Scorpion is available in 9 mm P.A. Knall and 9 mm P.A. Rubber. In addition, the Scorpion is in the final development phase for the 9 mm Browning cartridge (.380 ACP). The vz.58 family will also be richer in next few months as the development of a .22 long rifle conversion kit is in its final stage."

"A high degree of quality assurance is found throughout each level of the vz.58 and vz.61 production. From testing of raw materials through CNC machining to the refinishing of firearms, every step of production exhibits extreme attention to detail. The objective of C.S.A. is to produce high quality firearms with a continued emphasis on innovation."

There has never been a better time to purchase a CSA rifle or carbine. Due to our buying power we were able to lower the MSRP of the carbines by $100.

Carbines will be available to dealers later this week. Non restricted rifles and 7.5" super short carbines will be available in mid july.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tjhaile's Avatar
    Is the AR magazine adapter still forthcoming for the 5.56 versions?

CGN frequent flyer
    I've been drooling for months now, can't wait to get my hands on a 7.5 inch in 7.62x39 . Hey if they function well as i think they will, i'll be getting afew.

Quote Originally Posted by tjhaile View Post
    Is the AR magazine adapter still forthcoming for the 5.56 versions?
    AR15 mag adaptor as a drop in item does not work.
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    bbb
    Details man, we want details!!!

I really love the plain version of the non-restricted 223 version.

I just hope the price will be the same as it's counter parts,the 7.62 x 39 and not 1000$ like the black version with the skeleton stock.

It is me or the non-restricted seem to have a strange magwell ? (ar adapter ?)
    If gun's kill people,mine must be defective !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Have you prices?
    Any hope of a 5.54 x 39?

CGN frequent flyer
    interested in a scorpion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    What about more skorpions?? will you be getting the .380 browning versions in??????
    God please get em in, just sold mine a couple months ago and am regreting it BIG TIME.

thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuck3436's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    bbb
    In the other thread regarding the adapters, it was claimed they were still coming soon????

Or by non-drop in do you mean they will require to be pre-fitted or smith fitted?

Page 1 of 25 1234567891121 ... LastLast