Sphinx pistols

Thread: Sphinx pistols

Tags: None

Double Tap Sports said:

Sphinx pistols

Sphinx has appointed Double Tap Sports as a exclusive distributor for IPSC and IDPA market for Canada. We have Production and Standard model in stock and will be showing them at the upcoming IPSC Ontario Provincials in Kingston. We are hoping to have the Open pistol by then as well.

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.

Kveldulf said:
    If anyone does not recognize the name (surely there must be someone) their mission statement is simple: make the finest production pistols in the world. Period.

Priced accordingly.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Kveldulf said:
    Sorry about that. Broke and dreaming.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

trebor2880 said:
    Call for pricing? Is it that scary?

capp325 said:
    Yes, price please.

SuperVisoR said:
    I have heard good things about them. I can wait to see the open gun in person!! :D
    |SuperVisoR|

FrankieT said:
    Fondled one at Shot. Felt well made and very heavy. I thought the quoted price was very high, but without having shot it, I reserve final judgement.

MegaMonkeyChunk said:
    The 3000 Competition Modified looks cool. Price is way out of my league though.

Double Tap Sports said:
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Call for pricing? Is it that scary?
    it's not that scary,
    given the exchange rate Can $ / CHF pricing will be

had to remove the prices until we finalize our cost...sorry

they all come with 2 mags

Josko
    Last edited by Double Tap Sports; 07-02-2011 at 08:13 AM. Reason: incorrect pricing

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.

Chuck3436 said:
    I think everyone will want to know these 2 questions:

1) Will these accept CZ75 magazines?
    2) What holsters will fit these models? They appear close, but different to a cz75, maybe a shadow holster will fit seeing as how there is a rail?