Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: marstar, ALWAYS SOLD OUT

CGN frequent flyer
    Then, stop calling. Wait a couple of months. Check the EE. There are many options available to you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Marstar is a good place to buy stuff have done it a lot in the past an will shurely do it again... Now that true that they are out of stock somethime and when i did discover CGN i discover a bunch of good sponsors, just going around the sponsors and i always found an item or a piece a rifle or a scope that i needed, i did spend at least 3 times more since i found CGN and that ok somethimes de money is there, we are just lacking the opportunity... Cheers. JP.

marstar is a good company to buy from but any items that they seem to sell a lot of they only have a few on stock and they sell quick and it takes them many months to get new stock back in.

I have ordered all kinds of stuff from Marstar, when in stock, excellent service.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Shootist View Post
    I have ordered all kinds of stuff from Marstar, when in stock, excellent service.
    Yup, the remainder of the time it's a run around and very frustrating getting any answers from them, not exactly what I call confidence inspiring.

Much of the problem comes from Marstar dealing with small and obscure suppliers from unlikely countries that no-one else even thinks of contacting. Marstar doesn't want to remove "sold out" items because they could turn up again without warning but they can't promise a delivery date either.

Don't take this as gospel, I'm just guessing, but I have had good luck dealing with them in the past and intend to do more business with them in the future.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    That why having a lot of goods sponsors, i always get what i want, there aint no such thing of to much of a good thing... Cheers. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    They seem to be spending more time on their Facebook page...you could always check that out (I know I won't) if you're looking for something.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Expired Business
    BRORDO;
    "They seem to be spending more time on their Facebook page...you could always check that out (I know I won't) if you're looking for something. "

Well now, this is interesting, people asked that we have an active presense on Facebook and Twitter.... We assigned that project to JD, since that time we have made every effort to keep our customers and other interested parties fully informed.

According to you this is wrong, we apologize if the displeases you
    John

Expired Business
    KVELDULF;
    "Much of the problem comes from Marstar dealing with small and obscure suppliers from unlikely countries that no-one else even thinks of contacting. "

To some extent you are quite right, when it comes to surplus material and surplus munitions we do run into long lead times. We can have delays at major factories when we are not satisfied with the QC, as happened with the recent lot of M-305s....

"Marstar doesn't want to remove "sold out" items because they could turn up again without warning but they can't promise a delivery date either."

Quite right, thank you for understanding, as a matter of fact our new web site will enable us to easily remove items not in stock.
    We will no longer discuss, estimate or otherwise talk about planned deliveries, off shore purchases, special deals, etc, etc UNTIL they are in the Candian warehouse, that should cut down on the flack somewhat....
    Thank you for your interest and understanding
    John

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast