Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: marstar, ALWAYS SOLD OUT

marstar, ALWAYS SOLD OUT

Is it just me or is all the stuff I want always soldout on the marstar website?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianAR's Avatar
    I don't know how often their website is updated. Your best bet is to actually call them.

Quote Originally Posted by olympia View Post
    Is it just me or is all the stuff I want always soldout on the marstar website?
    Try looking on the EE, it's really the best place to find what your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianAR View Post
    I don't know how often their website is updated. Your best bet is to actually call them.
    Been there, done that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianAR View Post
    If you have to call to find out the availability of a product, then their website isn't worth a pinch of sh*t. Sorry, but a website is by far the most efficient and effective means of doing business. If a company can't maintain their site I will be hesitant to spend more of my time on the phone asking for random stuff.

TDC

You should go on the marstar sub forum. There you can ask john why his site is the way it is. I used to love that site. I would say it was my favourite site to go to untill I noticed everything I wanted was sold out. I don't go there anymore.
    That's supposed to be a frowney face

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by hdffej View Post
    You should go on the marstar sub forum. There you can ask john why his site is the way it is.
    Yes, but then John will take that personally and go on a long rant.

John should spend less time attacking CGNers who make valid criticisms about the site, and more time changing the text on the website so it's accurate and the complaints would go away.

But what do I know.
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Yes, but then John will take that personally and go on a long rant.

John should spend less time attacking CGNers who make valid criticisms about the site, and more time changing the text on the website so it's accurate and the complaints would go away.

But what do I know.
    Actually I think john is very open to questions.. What sets him off are those people that think they know things or try to tell him things.. Ask a direct question and you will get a direct answer.. ##### complain and moan and you will get a shot across the bow...
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

CGN Regular
    I wish I would have called them 3 years ago when i bought my M14s, site said sold out, so I bought locally and paid almost $600.. When I called to see if they had any spare mags at least, I asked if they are still sold out-Guy there replied they still had 115 M14s's still in stock so wtf?

By the way, Cabelas in Winnipeg is the same, order something from there, 2 weeks in the mail a letter comes saying "they are out of stock" or backorder.

If you are going to put the whole friggin catalogue on the website, the least that could be done is update daily.

CGN frequent flyer
    Having met John, I can attest for bear.23's comment. John is a very reasonable guy. When one has to deal with the kind of bullsh*t he deal with in a country where legal firearms business is scrutinized more than all the shady businesses of the world combined - not to mention hearing the "advice" or hundreds of people who have no business sense other than perhaps selling a used cell phone on Kijiji - it may affect your character at times. Then again, John is also an old-school fella in a new-school world. It can be a steep learning curve. He's hired the right people to get the site running the way you guys want it to. Give it time.

Well I don't mind calling them but all you get is the same old reply "a couple months".

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast