CZ-75 Tactical Sport

Thread: CZ-75 Tactical Sport

Tags: None

Saffer said:

CZ-75 Tactical Sport

I recently bought a CZ-75 TS from TSE. Not only was it in my hands within 24 hours (which is also testimony to CFO efficiency), but the TSE pricing was the lowest I could find. I know you guys have been going through a tough time of late, but the service I received was impeccable. Well done.

ndb86 said:

Congrats bud. Gonna let me give it a test run sometime? I've been eyebaling one for a while!
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

DarkSyd said:
    I've been drooling over one of those as well...glad to hear about the great service.

ndb86 said:
    Tell you what mark, I'll trade ya my XD for your CZ. I haven't even got my XD yet though(pick it up tomorrow).
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!

CeeZer said:
    It sucks...

I mean, it sucks that we don't have something like USPSA Limited and ability to run mags that hold more than 10rds...

The gun is a joy thou!! :D
    There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law.

Saffer said:
    Nick, how about at Provincials. I'll bring it with. I haven't tested it yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Saffer said:
    Sorry, haven't figured how to embed pictures yet.

ndb86 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffer View Post
    Nick, how about at Provincials. I'll bring it with. I haven't tested it yet. Hopefully tomorrow.
    I won't be at provincials I'm sure i'll see ya again sometime soon though.

Heavydxd45 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffer View Post
    I recently bought a CZ-75 TS from TSE. Not only was it in my hands within 24 hours (which is also testimony to CFO efficiency), but the TSE pricing was the lowest I could find. I know you guys have been going through a tough time of late, but the service I received was impeccable. Well done.
    So your'e the guy who beat me to it Enjoy!

Saffer said:
    Sorry dude, I saw it and bought it the next day. Couldn't resist.

Will somebody tell me how to upload pictures, or link from an outside source?