Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun SHow

John. Was not able to make it due to other commitments. Are there plans to hold another one?

I would love to go down and meet you guys as your web site inspired me to get back into shooting. Had my POL for years, had kids so lack of time and money got me away from the sport. Now that they are older, got the interest back. When I started looking into stuff on the web, your site was the first one I found and with so much awesome stuff, I had to check twice to see if you were in the USA.

Sorry for the diatribe. Just disappointed that I could not come out. Got my RPAL now and starting to look (Money willing!).

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper92 View Post
    Sorry for the diatribe. Just disappointed that I could not come out. Got my RPAL now and starting to look (Money willing!).
    Off topic reply for Sapper92:

Looking at the R in RPAL and the "Money willing!", you are probably thinking Norinco, a very good idea.
    Just remember that Chinese steel is the best in the world.
    Chinese aluminum isn't.
    Choose your purchases accordingly.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Off topic reply for Sapper92:

Looking at the R in RPAL and the "Money willing!", you are probably thinking Norinco, a very good idea.
    Just remember that Chinese steel is the best in the world.
    Chinese aluminum isn't.
    Choose your purchases accordingly.
    Kvelduf. Thanks and you are bang on. I was looking at them and Polytech (same company) but I don't know. Something about supporting the Chinese.

Now I would not mind supporting Canada/US (Colt, Robinson Arms etc.) or Germany (HK) or Switzerland (Swiss Arms)!

Expired Business
    SAPPER92;

" I was looking at them and Polytech (same company) "

Sorry my friend, not the same company, neither one makes guns, they are simply marketing companies....

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper92 View Post
    Kvelduf. Thanks and you are bang on. I was looking at them and Polytech (same company) but I don't know. Something about supporting the Chinese.

Now I would not mind supporting Canada/US (Colt, Robinson Arms etc.) or Germany (HK) or Switzerland (Swiss Arms)!
    why not supprot em??? The Red Dragon is awakining........

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    SAPPER92;

" I was looking at them and Polytech (same company) "

Sorry my friend, not the same company, neither one makes guns, they are simply marketing companies....

John
    Just when I thought I knew it all...I learn something new every day. OK. Starting to rethink. To be honest John, when I saw the Norinco's on your site the first time I was intrigued. I moved away and now might be moving back (I had lots of time to think while awaiting my RPAL upgrade. Can you point me to where I can get more information on these? Starting to think of a CQB and joining EOHC after a disappointing day at Stittsville today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12