Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Dealings With Rick and ATRS

CGN Regular
    ATRS were really helpful when i was looking to get into shooting 7.62x39 out of a M4 style carbine. Not only did they tell me how I would go about that but also they told me that it was really not worth the effort and to not waste my time/money/patience due to some bolt life issues and component reliability. They really could have taken me for all im worth but had the honour to tell me my idea sucked.

Then I saw Rick [i think] at CSC with some of his custom rigs. Wow, nice units. I was leaving drool on the bay window looking at the 300 whisper rig. Once I'm done blowing all my money on shadowforce courses I'll be investing in an AR15 from these guys for sure.

-chris

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Was in the store again today. Have always found the "staff" (is it really "staff" when its a family business?) to be courteous and knowledgable, but I gotta say I was blown away by the service today. Happy owner of a new 9 inch 300 Blackout barrel.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

My bank-account hates me everytime I go in Ricks store... So does the G/F.

They make it so easy to spend copious amounts of cash there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12