Thread: xcr?

xcr?

Will tse be getting more xcr in 7.62 or 223 soon?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JAGDMORDER's Avatar
    I dont know about TSE, but I know Epps and Wolverine, at the top of the page have them,supporting dealers as well. Or you can just call TSE. I went with the .223 upper because I can utilize my mags(Pmags, LAR, GI). I think you can only use Cproducts mags with the 7.62, of which I detest and had only complete failures with the .223 one. I could be totally wrong as I have not bothered looking into a 7.62 upper.It is something worth looking into. Mag availability is tops for me. My cz is for the bulk cheap sh!t corrosive milsurp. Buy it from a reputable dealer, I believe Wolverine is the source and heard great things about them fixing XCR complaints. I hope to not have to send mine to them. I have 600 rnds through mine and nothing wrong except said garbage mag. I just tightened all the bolts up when i first got it, no loctite yet, and it seems to hold for now. Its a great gun. (maybe not a combat first choice)lol. And dont listen to the haters that are assuredly ready to chime in. Good luck....
    Ohh I dont want to make it seem like a problematic rifle, but some new designs go through teething issues, I have heard better reciews of the newer versions of the XCR versus initial run offs. QC seems to have improved.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Luv the XCR from WAN last month. Put over 1000 rounds of 7.62 and about 300 rounds of 223, no feeding problems even at 1 setting.

No other problems except the right side safety switch fell off, loctite fixed it. 7.62 mag seems to work fine. Use the LAR-15 for 223, the 5/30 is too tall and clumsy for BR shooting. Can't wait for the 10 round 7.62.

7.62 will do 3 shoot groups at 100yd that touches. Can't wait for the M in 308.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

I love my 6.8 xcr ...

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    We've got more XCR's on order. I'll post here when they arrive.

looking forward to it
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    We did receive a few of the 7.62x39 and .223rem conversion units. No XCR's yet.