Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 647476777879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: what do you wanna see from Norinco next?

kel tec sub 2000
    a 50 year old man who sees the world the same as when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of is life

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I have to ask what's the point? None of this will ever emerge. It's only what the dealers actually source out or some small variant.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    The Norinco CS/LR4 in 7.62 x 54r. Don't know if they have an export version, but there wouldn't have to be a caliber/barrel change like their 5.8mm rifles. PM me if you might be able to get some in (and at what cost & when).

P-90 and/or MP-7.
    nuff said, and that's my TWO cents!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I have to ask what's the point? None of this will ever emerge. It's only what the dealers actually source out or some small variant.
    how do you know that? Canada is one of Norinco's biggest markets, they can't sell in the US, and everyone knows CGN is the biggest forum so i wouldn't be suprised if someone doesnt see this thread... plus, who cares? it's fun to talk about firearms!

a lever action .44magnum would be sweet to!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Any of their current production runs, not stamped with "Norinco" or "Made in China".
    Just to class them up some.

With new businesses and old it's always good to know what your customer wants, and if you give your customers what they want....well..that's called "Good business"
    That and I'm having a blast listing off my dream guns and hearing others talk about theirs.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody1771 View Post
    how do you know that? Canada is one of Norinco's biggest markets, they can't sell in the US, and everyone knows CGN is the biggest forum so i wouldn't be suprised if someone doesnt see this thread... plus, who cares? it's fun to talk about firearms!

a lever action .44magnum would be sweet to!
    How did you arrive at this conclusion my friend....?? Canada is a long way from being their largest market.... In fact it is but a drop in the bucket....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    How did you arrive at this conclusion my friend....?? Canada is a long way from being their largest market.... In fact it is but a drop in the bucket....
    John
    Biggest in North America?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by homslice View Post
    .....I'm having a blast listing off my dream guns and hearing others talk about theirs.
    That's pretty much the point of it for me too. Though I *would* like to see that Chinese P-08 come here in restricted length...

I note also that "quality" is a common theme. Might be an idea to figure out just how much (more) folks would be willing to pay for the Chinese to pay some extra attention in that department. Nothing is free, and a $400 M-305 that you have to dump hours of time and aftermarket parts into to make it what it should have been from the factory is no longer a $400 rifle. How much of a premium would out-of-the-box perfect be worth? 25%? 50%? 100%? Would you pay $800 for an M-305 with perfect index, perfect headspace, sights that don't fall apart, tooling marks that have been cleaned up, a stock that doesn't feel like recycled rubbermaid, etc etc?

Would $500 be unreasonable for a 1911 with a good finish, no sharp edges, standard sight dovetails, and some polish to the internals?

Quality might be the easiest thing to get, once John knows what you're willing to pay for it.