Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6878808182838485868788

Thread: what do you wanna see from Norinco next?

Quote Originally Posted by mark123 View Post
    Again, how did the M84 skorpions being sold now get around the prohibited by name thing?

"•The firearm of the design commonly known as the Skorpion Auto Pistol, and any variant or modified version of it."
    Easy. They're registered as restricted rifles, not pistols. That OIC states the Skorpion pistol is prohibited, not the rifle. And since the rifle came first, the pistol is a variant of it, not the other way around.
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

CGN Regular
    14.5 mm rifle and buttloads of ammo to shoot it. Here Bambi...this won't hurt but a bit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'd like to see them make avialable .22 lr conversion units for all the pistols they market. From the humble Tokarev to the Sig and .45 copies.

Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    I'd like to see them make avialable .22 lr conversion units for all the pistols they market. From the humble Tokarev to the Sig and .45 copies.
    I second that!!!! conversion kits all around!!!!!

A Ruger 77/44 clone with 14" barrel would be cool.

It would have to be compatible with Ruger stocks though, so I can cast the norc rubber butt-pad'd one BACK TO HELL FROM ONCEST IT CAME!