Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norinco 1911A1 Just arrived!

BANNED
    So i just talked to Badger, and they said they are shipping it today! i was expecting it today! This sucks! anyways i guess it will be next week sometime, dont know shipping time from SK to AB.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHammer View Post
    So i just talked to Badger, and they said they are shipping it today! i was expecting it today! This sucks! anyways i guess it will be next week sometime, dont know shipping time from SK to AB.
    If I was you I would phone the CFO just to make sure that they have started the transfer. Did you even get an order number or tracking number?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by epic View Post
    If I was you I would phone the CFO just to make sure that they have started the transfer. Did you even get an order number or tracking number?
    Good advice, called the CFO, and everything is in place. I dont have a tracking number from Badger yet though. I orderd another Norinco 1911 yesterday from P+D (not that i need two, but cant pass on a deal lol) and i have a feeling that i'll see that one before i see the one from Badger. Was really looking forward to going out this weekend and putting rounds down range, have a few boxes of ammo, a holster and some extra mags just sitting here waiting..... oh well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar

Thumbs up agree

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Practise a bit more with it first. Might just be a grip issue with your new gun.
    Agreed. I was shooting high and to the right....it was how the gun moved when I pulled the trigger. All is well now. Yes..try hold it a few different ways. I found my 1911 is MORE accurate than I am.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

I've also had an issue with badger telling me that they had an item in stock when it wasn't .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12