Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1911A1 Just arrived!

Norinco 1911A1 Just arrived!

Well after dealing with a whole lot of BS from ordering it elsewear and ending up with nothing. I ordered one from Marstar about 2 weeks ago and it just arrived today! The finish on it looks great. I can't wait to take it to the range to try it out. Although I dont have the registration papers yet. Anyways thanks for comming through so quickly Marstar, I will definately order from you again.

I know what you mean , I ordered and received a 1911A1 two tone w/ spare mag . They are beautiful IMHO 2 weeks from calling order in, it was in my hand. Great price ,Great product and best of all no bull. Thanks Marstar crew !

I beat you: ordered it on monday, july 11 and received yesterday, july 19! Sureté du Québec even had the time to call my girlfriend for a security check...

Secret of my succes: order something in stock by phone...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Reconstituteur des Cies Franche de la Marine & Cowboy Action Shooter

BANNED
    Im waiting on my Norinco commander from Badger. Thought it would get here this week, still have a day left i guess. Ordered it june 30, ran into some change of address problems with the CFO. Hope it comes soon, really looking forward to tearing it down and of course shooting it. Looking at maybe getting an NP40 from them as well. Originally wanted to order my commander from Marstar but after 2 emails and a phone call i hadn't manage to talk to anyone. Waiting for a response regarding a Beretta. I'll give Marstar another shot though, heard lots of good on here. Badger has been great to deal with, just want my my Norc lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfiset View Post
    I beat you: ordered it on monday, july 11 and received yesterday, july 19! Sureté du Québec even had the time to call my girlfriend for a security check...

Secret of my succes: order something in stock by phone...
    Wow just over a week? thats pretty good! I guess you're probably really close to them though right? I also ordered by phone, but Im quite happy with how fast they got it to me.
    Last edited by epic; 07-21-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHammer View Post
    Im waiting on my Norinco commander from Badger. Thought it would get here this week, still have a day left i guess. Ordered it june 30, ran into some change of address problems with the CFO. Hope it comes soon, really looking forward to tearing it down and of course shooting it. Looking at maybe getting an NP40 from them as well. Originally wanted to order my commander from Marstar but after 2 emails and a phone call i hadn't manage to talk to anyone. Waiting for a response regarding a Beretta. I'll give Marstar another shot though, heard lots of good on here. Badger has been great to deal with, just want my my Norc lol.
    Ya I originaly ordered mine from badger and waited over a month without hearing anything. I finally got ahold of them and found out they didnt even have any in stock to begin with even though at the time I ordered they said they were in stock. I hope everything works out for you and you get you norc soon! Let me know if it does come, It would nice to know that they came though.

If it doesn't arrive this week I'd call Badger. Twice I ordered a Norinco gun from them and two weeks later the transfer still wasn't started due to problems that they should've notified me about. I'd personally go with Marstar or Moregun supply. fast and reliable.

So I took my new toy to the range last monday and I was very impressed! My first 10 shots were in about a 6" group. I shot 50 rounds and after I got used to it, I ended up getting my last 10 shots within a 3.5" group! Its shooting a bit high and to the left though and they are fixed sights so I think I will try to get some adjustable ones and a fiber optic for the front. Does anybody know a good place to get them from?

Quote Originally Posted by epic View Post
    So I took my new toy to the range last monday and I was very impressed! My first 10 shots were in about a 6" group. I shot 50 rounds and after I got used to it, I ended up getting my last 10 shots within a 3.5" group! Its shooting a bit high and to the left though and they are fixed sights so I think I will try to get some adjustable ones and a fiber optic for the front. Does anybody know a good place to get them from?
    Practise a bit more with it first. Might just be a grip issue with your new gun.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MauserMike's Avatar
    The latest batch are sweet. My blued sport with the Thailand grips from ebay:

If you reload, you may find that you can get the sights to hit to point of aim with some load development.
    Please join and support CSSA
    CPC Member, http://www.conservative.ca
    E.E.S.A.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast