Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by IM_Lugger View Post
    I'm on a second (pre)order list any chance I can get bumped so I can get mine now?
    Sure, if you got on the list early enough.....We supplied a lot of the second list people already, but we are running through the last of the orders now, Some more second list people will still get a call mon, Then it 6-8 weeks & everyone else get theirs, as long as you are on the preorder list!!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

have anyone notice that the Mag doesnt want to stay in the receiver?? my mag just pops out if i give the gun a shake.

I got my kit today! HiCal, you're the best!

Here's an album of photos of the entire thing assembled :D

http://imgur.com/a/4iz96#430JH

PS. From a "gunsmithing" point of view, I thought it was very easy to take apart the kit, the 10/22, perform the modifications for the 10/22 and finally, put it together.

PPS. I also have that weird spring/thingie on top of the magazine.

PPPS. (re: PPS) It's a feature of the magazine, designed to control the feeding process when your 10/22 inserts the cartridge into the barrel! Here's a video that explains it (in part): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnGHiwRn2iQ
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet lima
    I don't understand.
    Clearly, he doesn't.

i definitely have a feed issue with my mag....with the factory 10 rnd or butler creek mag..it would feed no problem....but with the supplied mag...it wont feed at all.

doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet lima
    I don't understand.
    Clearly, he doesn't.

i figure it out....with that little spring on the feed lip...it would not let the round get enough upward angle to enter the chamber. Now with that spring gone, it feeds!

edited: went to the range today. Had a whole bunch of people gather around me! The AA921 mag will not feed. It looks like it does not have enough upward angle on the feed lip to guide the round into the chamber. It would hit just below the chamber. With the springs out, it definitely is a little better allow the round to get more angle but still won't feed. I have fiddle around with it for more than 3 hrs now,if anyone in the lower mainland have a mag that works, i want to meet up with you and try yours!
    Last edited by sky52; 07-23-2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: second review

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Here are a few pics of mine, I included a pic of the mystery spring in the mag, it's all good it's supposed to be like that, apparently....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    Oh she is pissed, I tried to put it together last night and ended up getting yelled at about paying more attention to guns than I ever pay to her. Seriously though how is that even possible, I get maybe maybe a few hours a week with my guns, try tellin her that though..... Long story short it's in pieces in my basement, or should I say was when I left this morning........
    I burst out laughing at your posts and my wife asked me what was so funny, so I told her, now she's pissed too and I didn't even do anything! :D

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    Oh she is pissed, I tried to put it together last night and ended up getting yelled at about paying more attention to guns than I ever pay to her. Seriously though how is that even possible, I get maybe maybe a few hours a week with my guns, try tellin her that though..... Long story short it's in pieces in my basement, or should I say was when I left this morning........
    There is one important thing you will learn over the years, Happy Wife = Happy life. It only took a few wives and a couple of gargabe bags full of money to figure it out.

Luckluc82, does your mag function?
    To all sellers, can the mag be returned to the makers if its faulty? and get it exchanged or fixed?? In another forum the guy(HR218) said his 1st mag didnt work and returned it for another.