Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    i figure it out....with that little spring on the feed lip...it would not let the round get enough upward angle to enter the chamber. Now with that spring gone, it feeds!

edited: went to the range today. Had a whole bunch of people gather around me! The AA921 mag will not feed. It looks like it does not have enough upward angle on the feed lip to guide the round into the chamber. It would hit just below the chamber. With the springs out, it definitely is a little better allow the round to get more angle but still won't feed. I have fiddle around with it for more than 3 hrs now,if anyone in the lower mainland have a mag that works, i want to meet up with you and try yours!

Check for any plastic mold flashing on the front of the feed lips, but it sure sounds like your mag isn't seating all the way.
    The nose of the round shouldn't really have anywhere to go but into the chamber, the front of the feed lips will pretty much only leave the chamber exposed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Luckluc82, does your mag function?
    To all sellers, can the mag be returned to the makers if its faulty? and get it exchanged or fixed?? In a youtube vid the guy(HR218) said his 1st mag didnt work and returned it for another.
    Mine works great with blazers, I loaded and cycled 24 rounds with no issues, love the mag and will be getting more when available!

Ok....my mag's feed lip looks nothing like luckyluc's, my feed lip is all rough and stuff. I will attach a picture later on. And as the mag not seating in all the way, it is because i tap it and then i can pull on it and the mag is not coming out.

i have tried 4 different kind of ammo. and nothing works!

Ps:i forgot to mention...the factory 10 round mag and the butler creek 25 banana mag works in my gun. Just not the marauder mag. I am also using ammo that i have always used in the gun.

Last edited by sky52; 07-24-2011 at 12:13 AM. Reason: add photo

Range report:

200 rounds later, I've had ZERO malfunctions either with the rifle or with the magazine.

Everything works flawlessly.
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet lima
    I don't understand.
    Clearly, he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Soli View Post
    Range report:

200 rounds later, I've had ZERO malfunctions either with the rifle or with the magazine.

Everything works flawlessly.
    Dont rub it in!

actually...i didnt realize..from looking at luckyluc's picture, on his feed lip, there is a little raised notch. It doesnt have 1 on mine.

Sky52 your mag looks like crap. It sure looks different than Soli's. It must of been their 1st run that they were holding back.

Hopefully they'll come out with the replacement feed lip pack soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Sky52 your mag looks like crap. It sure looks different than Soli's. It must of been their 1st run that they were holding back.
    i have already msg Dave@hical.ca and also promag, and see what the resolution will be

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    your mag does look like it was chomped on by my 1 year old teething toddler.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hotwheels81's Avatar
    So..... What tools are needed to install the kit on a out of the box 10/22?

My kit arrives tommorow and I would like to know If I need to bring tools home from work.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I live by a simple code, empty clip an then reload.