Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Im gonna chirp in on this thread as I was apprehensive about the quality of this kit and was considering buying the mossberg tactical instead. I was at target sports today asking about it, and lone behold one of the staff had one installed on his ruger. I gotta say, out of all the 10/22 kits i've seen, this is by far one of the best. The weight is great, it looks awesome and it was a blast to shoot.
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

when will we see the spare mags and replacement feed lips?

CGN frequent flyer onewheeldoin200's Avatar
    FYI I emailed ProMag about the standard G36 rails/optics...according to them the G36 stuff fits just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    when will we see the spare mags and replacement feed lips?
    They will be available after the next run of stock kits, 6-8 weeks. We have preorder lists going for Marauder kits, complete built Marauders & Magazines, with or without shells. PM or Email your name & ph # to get on any lists, this will ensure you get your orders quickly.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by onewheeldoin200 View Post
    FYI I emailed ProMag about the standard G36 rails/optics...according to them the G36 stuff fits just fine.
    Good news.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Hey Dave, any pics of the new rails you have for the Marauder installed?

I received mine a while back and didn't have a chance to pick up a 10/22 to put in there until this weekend. I assembled it all together (along with a bunch of Volquartsen parts) and I must say I love it Everything feels really sturdy and well thought out. My only real complain is that I find the stock to be a little on the short side making it a tad less comfy than what I'm used to.
    Is there any rubber pads we can put on there on the market? Or another folding stock we can replace it with?
    -gosse

I so need this kit. Bought a 1022 just in anticipation of getting it

any ideas...
    I installed the marauder kit on my 10/22 and now I am having ejection issues. I have a volquartzen extractor and I have taken everything apart and cleaned it.
    The extractor is grabing the casing but not ejecting it causing jams.
    I wouldn't be suprised if it's something I did, but I have gone over everything and can't find any problems, could the issue be something involving the new mag release or the extended bolt release? Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am completely lost.

Quote Originally Posted by officerdown View Post
    any ideas...
    I installed the marauder kit on my 10/22 and now I am having ejection issues. I have a volquartzen extractor and I have taken everything apart and cleaned it.
    The extractor is grabing the casing but not ejecting it causing jams.
    I wouldn't be suprised if it's something I did, but I have gone over everything and can't find any problems, could the issue be something involving the new mag release or the extended bolt release? Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am completely lost.
    Check to make sure your ejector is in the trigger housing slot before assembly, thats the most common problem ive seen with 10/22 assembly related problems.