Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by redddogg69 View Post
    Took mine out for a spin today. Worked great. Got this little thing I'm going to call marauder thumb from the little wire in the mag. Anyone else get this loading the mag?

I got this as well, lol. Unfortunately it was very short lived as my magazine is having some serious problems.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    edited: went to the range today. Had a whole bunch of people gather around me! The AA921 mag will not feed. It looks like it does not have enough upward angle on the feed lip to guide the round into the chamber. It would hit just below the chamber. With the springs out, it definitely is a little better allow the round to get more angle but still won't feed. I have fiddle around with it for more than 3 hrs now,if anyone in the lower mainland have a mag that works, i want to meet up with you and try yours!
    I'm having the same issues but have not tried with removing the spring - it just kept getting stuck and wont feed. No luck with it.

I'll have to contact Mystic to see if he is getting any replacement lips as well because it's a real bummer.

Supporting Dealer
    the solution told to me is to lightly sand the sides of the mag body allowing the follower to more freely move up. I am lucky, my mag seems to be working with Fed HV and Win 333.

give it a try.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

Anyone have any idea if the Magpul MOE rails could be mounted on the sides? Just looking to complete the look.

I found when I was having that same problem my 10/22 wasn't sitting all the way down in the lower part of the stock kit.

Also it wouldn't feed winchester 333. Every 3 shots it would jam how everyone is describing.

I went to crappy tire on sunday and bought 6 different types, shot 10 of each (60 shots total) and not 1 jam or failure. Looks like 333 is the only ammo my gun doesn't like

Quote Originally Posted by dastt View Post
    I went to crappy tire on sunday and bought 6 different types, shot 10 of each (60 shots total) and not 1 jam or failure. Looks like 333 is the only ammo my gun doesn't like
    Think you may want to judge ammo using a larger test group.. 10 rounds per brand is just not gonna do it

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Think you may want to judge ammo using a larger test group.. 10 rounds per brand is just not gonna do it
    i know i was trying to type that quick while on break at work.

what i meant was, 333 forsure doesnt work, at least the others didnt jam as much in the first bit.

ive shot all the 50 shot boxes i bought of all the ammo, and not a single jam.

i only had time for 10 each the other night

BANNED
    win 333 I just fired two boxes out of 10/22 Maruder. I used Butler Creek steel lips. I mis feed per magazin was the norm

Another shipment of kits just in, wait for the calls in the next few days, hopefully we can get them to most of you! As for the mag issues, we will be bringing in a bunch for warranty & for for website sales, 4-6 weeks. We are just waiting till they are perfect!!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

awesome...i want mag now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    And mine should now be on it's way to me! Thanks HiCal!
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....