Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Took mine to the range last night right after i put it together.The fit and finish on it is great and it looks mean as hell, and the butt stock locks up solid with no movement,Not like a Tapco that moves all over the place.The only thing i dont like is the Mag.

It is very hard to load after 15 Rnds and had a few stovepipes if i fired like a mad man but if you shoot slow i had no problems and the guide wire it has by the mag lips rips up the skin on your thumb.I Wonder if a speed loader will work on this Marauder mag.Glad i had my Butler Creek 25 Rnder with me last night or i would have been bitching to my self.The BC mag ran without any problems.
    Over all i give the kit 8.5-10 based on the mag. A big thanks to Gerry At Mystic Percision For getting me this kit so fast.
    Arm The Homeless. RATM

Just got mine put together last night, thanks to Jerry for the painless purchase! I had to Dremel out my iron sights after giving up trying to "tap" them out. some advice to those putting theirs together, when putting the receiver and barrel into the stock, sit the receiver to the bottom portion of the stock first and do not screw the receiver to the top portion first. I tried the latter at the start and no amount of hammering or clamping would make them fit, but after putting it in the lower part it fit with just my bare hands to wiggle it together!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Precision View Post
    the solution told to me is to lightly sand the sides of the mag body allowing the follower to more freely move up. I am lucky, my mag seems to be working with Fed HV and Win 333.

give it a try.

Jerry
    Can you show where to sand?? my bullets get stuck on the way up, I actually can only fire one shot then the bullets dont come up Its very hard to load the mag as well, very tight

Supporting Dealer
    Don't have this problem with my mag so nothing to show. I would just take your mag apart and just look at what can interfere with the upward motion of the follower.

It shouldn't be any harder to load then a conventional banana mag.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

h ttps://www.blacksuntactical.com/Promag-Archangel-Marauder-Magazine-Fix-AA922_ep_45-1.html

1. Make sure magazine is unloaded.
    2. Remove internal components.
    3. Remove replaceable feedlips.
    4. Try to fit a .22LR cartridge through the slot in the top of the magazine body. It will drag slightly at the front and the rear of the shell.
    5. Use a small file or hobby knife to gently scrape a very tiny amount of material from both sides of the opening.
    6. Test that the cartridge now slips through with no resistance whatsoever. If it still makes contact, repeat #5.
    7. Reassemble magazine making sure the top of the spring has the last coil towards the front of the magazine.
    8. Magazine will now function perfectly.

Thanx I think its fixed, i shot a quick 5 and all went bang
    I just used nail clipper file and worked good

I feel cheap.....

I place my name for 2 marauder kit (one for me and one for my friend) more than one month ago from HiCal dealer. Since another dealer seem to have it in stock, I send m.o. for 2 kit. That dealer, finally did not have it on hand because of a shipping problem (custom, short supply etc,)
    HiCal call me just a couple of minute ago to say they have it on hand. I just said: Finally, I bought it from another dealer.....
    This is just to say that this man was REALLY professional and say: if you need anything else, just call us.
    Since my english is not really good, I did not explain everything to HiCal

But anyway, it's just to say that I love the way this guy handle the call. You can be sure I will look at him if I need something!!

Thanks HiCal!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    YAY! I was just called about my kit from Hical.ca! :D

YES!!!!! My kit is all paid for and will be on it's way to me tomorrow! I'm so excited! A big thank you to Dave from Hical!

Regards,
    Niksa