Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272829303132333435363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

I hope I get a call soon, emailed on Aug.2 to get on the list.

It may be a while tranman, I got on the list on the 24th of July. It all depends on how many units Dave got in his latest shipment.

Regards,
    Niksa

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Precision View Post
    the solution told to me is to lightly sand the sides of the mag body allowing the follower to more freely move up. I am lucky, my mag seems to be working with Fed HV and Win 333.
    Quote Originally Posted by tranman View Post
    h ttps://www.blacksuntactical.com/Promag-Archangel-Marauder-Magazine-Fix-AA922_ep_45-1.html
    Thanks guys, I took a flat file to mine and sanded down the inside and just around the opening, and it seems to work a lot better with Winchester Super X and Remington Target just testing it.

I'm also having a lot of difficulty pushing rounds into the clip, so much so that it's denting the round before it. I've never been able to fit a full 25, really hard after about 15 or 16. Not sure how normal it is, but saw other people mentioning it as well.

Does a speed loader make it easier? I don't own one, have no idea how it works or if it would help. Someone mentioned earlier that they could use it with that annoying guide wire.

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You can use the Butler Creek speed loader, just be gentle.
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

CGN Regular
    Win 333 is crap....

I just comming from the range with my brand new Rugger 10/22. No marauder Kit on it (for now... ). But I get a lot of "Jam" with the Winchester 333... Often the cartrige get jam in the original Mag. Sometimes the rounds did not enter fully in the chamber... I think there is a tolerance problem with this ammo.

Many cartrige have glue (or something like glue) on the brass. Some rounds have very thick spot on them. I have to clean some round before using them!
    Last edited by spirit; 09-10-2011 at 04:03 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    Spirit,,

Sounds like the wax lube maybe?

I tend to like Dynapoints....I burned through a brick of 'em last night.

NS
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

Whats everyone using for optics on the Marauder Frame?
    Arm The Homeless. RATM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have a green dot fakepoint. You really need something low though, because the rail sits so high. I found mine to be a ##### to zero.
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

fake eotech. plus agree on sth really low. Even with a real aimpoint or eotech, i find that its on the really low end of adjustment

We are still working our way thru the preorder list, we still have some ph calls to make. Next order will be 3-4 weeks & should be able to fill the rest. The mags should be ready for sale also by then also.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!