Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

delete
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodeneye View Post
    Whats everyone using for optics on the Marauder Frame?
    I think I'm gonna source a Bushnell 1x32 Trophy (like a Trijicon ACOG knock-off).

* if Dave ever calls me...

Quote Originally Posted by fishouttawater View Post
    I think I'm gonna source a Bushnell 1x32 Trophy (like a Trijicon ACOG knock-off).

* if Dave ever calls me...

You mean WHEN Dave calls you...
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Fish, I have one of those on another 10/22 I have, it works pretty decent (though outdoors it is really only visible on the highest red setting).
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    You mean WHEN Dave calls you...
    I hope you caught the smiley-face. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Morrison View Post
    Fish, I have one of those on another 10/22 I have, it works pretty decent (though outdoors it is really only visible on the highest red setting).
    Thanks for the quick review, good info.

How much are those bushnell sights?

I was thinking about taking my chances with a fake acog sight

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think I paid about 140$ for mine. It has virtually unlimited eye relief, which is very nice. I put mine on the very front of my short .22 (barely over the minimum OAL to stay unrestricted). It helped balance it out a bit, and it helps reset for the next target when you can see it in your peripheral vision.
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

I would like to give a huge thank you to Dave from Hical! I purchased the Maurauder kit last Thursday and it arrived today! I put it together in about half an hour and had to destroy the rear sight to remove it from the barrel, but strangely the front sight came out rather easily from RIGHT to LEFT (as you're looking down the rifle when it's shouldered). The RDS it's wearing is a TRS-25 and I simply can't wait to get this beauty to the range for a sighting in!

Regards,
    Niksa
    Last edited by NiksaNovovic; 09-13-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: pictures

Looking great! How does that Tapco stubby grip feel on there?

Hey Dave,

the stubby grip feel awesome on the rifle. I was wondering if it would feel too short and if I should have gone with a standard length one, but I am very happy to report that I did in fact make the correct choice! I was really surprised at how comfortable the rifle is to shoulder and to hold steady with the addition of the grip. Which is a good thing as the kit does add a bit of weight to the rifle, in a good way. The grip should also help my girlfriend get a more comfortable grip on the rifle, which is a bonus! Thanks again Dave!

Regards,
    Niksa