Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Stock just showed up today. Looks great, would look better with a 10/22 in it though, should have sourced that sooner. :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    Arrived today.

Looks good.

Fit not quite right.

There's a small gap when the receiver fits into the lower portion.....I'll see what I can do to fix it.

NS
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

Quote Originally Posted by NavyShooter View Post
    Arrived today.

Looks good.

Fit not quite right.

There's a small gap when the receiver fits into the lower portion.....I'll see what I can do to fix it.

NS
    It's intentional to allow for all of the different finishes on 10/22 receivers.

CGN frequent flyer onewheeldoin200's Avatar
    So are the latest round of pre-orders in? I haven't heard anything by email yet, Dave.

PM me.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Well I just drove the hour to Port Perry (hour cause I was enjoying the scenery with my wife) to Williams Arms, the only ones with an in stock 10/22... got home and immediately went to work.

Went fairly smooth, other then I forgot to put the extractor back in correctly which stopped the action from being fully pulled back, sadly I noticed this when I mostly had the kit together....

Then I had a quick nap... which my wife caught me in the act of...

Pretty nice kit, the only thing that bothered me about it was the fake selector switch. It bugged me so much I ended up selling it.

Pic of my stock

here is pic of my kit. I'm really satisfied with this stock, it feel rock solid and I went to hunt partridge this week end and I REALLY like the ergonomic while running or just walking in the wood. anyway I didnt really shot a lot of bullet but it feel so nice. its shot smooth! I have to say that It shot better because I buff the inside of my receiver and all the bolt .

If GUNS are responsible for VIOLENCE, then FORKS are responsible for OBESITY...

Nice job!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IM_Lugger's Avatar
    Dont have the kit yet, but just tried to remove the sights and wow they are not cooperating at all! any tips?
    Original Combat Exorcist

"I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come"