Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    Anyone have try Butler Creek Hot Lips Speed Loader with the Marauder Mag??? Is there any problem with the little wire?
    I tried it but the wire interferes or it just doesn't like the plastic lips. Although tight, the magazine fits into the loader ok even with the sleeve on, but when you actually try to do the loading mine kept jamming on something and bending the rounds cases. Even turning it super slow I didn't have any loading more than a few.

Maybe someone has had better luck though because I'm pretty sure my magazine is just horrible. I had to do the sanding mod just to get it to feed properly and I can't push more than 20 or so rounds into it without denting them and killing my finger.

CGN Regular
    Anyone have difficulties to fit a loaded mag in the gun??? Empty, my mag get in gently but loaded it's hard to fit in. Sometimes I have to knock it... in addition I have a huge feeding problem.

See this thread... http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=651471

BANNED
    double tap
    Last edited by chalkriver; 09-27-2011 at 05:55 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver View Post
    double tap
    Double Tap? maybe I'm too newbee to understand...

Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    Double Tap? maybe I'm too newbee to understa nd...
    Two to the head

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    x2, going to need several mags hical. What price and timeline am I looking at for them???????
    We are still waiting on the mags, they have a second gen already which have some improvements including steel locking pins. My best guess is end of Oct. We will post when ready to ship. Best price guess will be around $35, $40ish with the shell.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

BANNED
    Spirit, when I wrote double tap I meant I double posted the same info twice by accident...

I responded to your question about tensioning mags in another thread and posted that answer on this thread by mistake so I edited it out and wrote " double tap"
    instead of double post .. Sorry for the confusion

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-cl...gazine-269785/

CGN Regular
    Ok Cool! It's seem a real problem apear with the marauder mag...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...=652142&page=3

BANNED
    This is a pic of how the mag looks, you can see a fair amount of chamber that the rounds have to clear to smoothly enter the chamber. ~2mm

I dont have ramp issues per-say, my mag doesn't like uncoated lead ammo. It binds in the mag body, and at the feed lips. (see other thread, linked above)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Morrison View Post
    Is there an easy way to permanently affix the stock?
    I recall reading on the Ruger Forum somebody claiming that there's a slot somewhere on or around the stock that fits a spent .45 shell casing that'll keep the stock from folding. This may still make the kit a restricted without the proper barrel length and the info may also be bs.