Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041424344454647484951 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

BANNED
    25 round capacity

Thanx, thats right 25 rds.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Big thanks to Dave from Hical for his excellent customer service and support - buy from him!

First impression of the kit:
    - rock solid
    - good quality polymer, doesn't feel hollow like some other 10/22 kits
    - handles well
    - good weight, with my scope mounted it's about 7 pounds, should be good for steadying long range shots

I was deciding between the Colt M4, ISSC MK22, and this kit+Ruger 10/22. In the end I decided to go with the more "proven" platform and the lowest price, non-restricted to boot!

Can't wait to take 'er to the range!
    Last edited by Bonjour43ma; 10-19-2011 at 11:22 PM.

went to the range today, shot through 200 rounds of Federal bulk 36gr plated hollow points - PERFECT. No FTE, FTF, nothing.

VERY impressed!

Now if I can somehow make that trigger better... it's a bit heavy for my liking.

Getting it back from the EPS next week. Talked to the guy on the phone today. Said he thought it was awesome and asked where I got it. I guess he showed it to a bunch of people there.

Good news to me!
    You can use a rifle as a doorjamb or paperweight, but that's not what it's designed for. It's not what the rifle, in its soul, longs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    went to the range today, shot through 200 rounds of Federal bulk 36gr plated hollow points - PERFECT. No FTE, FTF, nothing.

VERY impressed!

Now if I can somehow make that trigger better... it's a bit heavy for my liking.
    No prob, we stock target hammers & competition complete trigger kits for your Ruger, HERE.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    No prob, we stock target hammers & competition complete trigger kits for your Ruger, HERE.
    Thanks! Both the target hammer and the complete kit state that they will reduce to the trigger pull to about 2~3lbs. Seeing that the price difference is $100, is there any major benefits to get the complete set?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Thanks! Both the target hammer and the complete kit state that they will reduce to the trigger pull to about 2~3lbs. Seeing that the price difference is $100, is there any major benefits to get the complete set?
    Alot smoother & crisper trigger pull, I dont know about $100 worth....

CGN frequent flyer onewheeldoin200's Avatar
    Any magazines in yet, Dave?

I need some help here installing the receiver into the kit. I cant get it in. Seems to get stuck where barrel meets the receiver. I filed it a little bit. I tried another receiver and same problem. Could I have a defective stock? Any tricks to it?