Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2333353637383940414243444546474849505153 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tranman View Post
    I guess you wouldn't want a real G36 then either (if they were available)?

If i had a real G36, i would indeed change the stock. Its just not for me. And in all practicality, an adjustable stock like the magpul UBR is a lot more versatile.

But to each his own.

this may be a little off topic but I got the marauder kit installed, replaced the barrel with a Dlask 20" fluted .920(barrel damage). It fits great and all but the front is a little heavy with this beast on it. I would like to shorten/lighten the barrel, all the while keeping the OAL minimum for being non-restricted and keeping the folding stock operation. Is it possible to get a 16" tactical solutions lightweight barrel and attach a muzzle-break/flash hider to extend the length to 18"? if not does anyone have any suggestions?

Simply put: does a flash hider effectively extend the length of the barrel legality wise?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyG View Post
    this may be a little off topic but I got the marauder kit installed, replaced the barrel with a Dlask 20" fluted .920(barrel damage). It fits great and all but the front is a little heavy with this beast on it. I would like to shorten/lighten the barrel, all the while keeping the OAL minimum for being non-restricted and keeping the folding stock operation. Is it possible to get a 16" tactical solutions lightweight barrel and attach a muzzle-break/flash hider to extend the length to 18"? if not does anyone have any suggestions?

Simply put: does a flash hider effectively extend the length of the barrel legality wise?
    pretty sure it does, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnz View Post
    Hi guys,

Just a quick question regarding this mag without the sleeve.... will it fit in a stock ruger, or a ruger with one of the mp5 type looking kits? the way it looks without the sleeve is very close to an Mp5 mag! closer than any of the others IMO!

thanks for now,

ginnz.
    They will fit any 10/22 without the sleeve, they are available either way. They look almost the same as an MP5 mag. Mags will be in stock on the weekend!

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Supporting Dealer
    I'll have the full bodied 25rds mags on my next shipment. Check out my post - link in my sig line.

Thanks,

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

Does anyone know what these new mags look like? Have they gotten rid of the stupid wire? Can't see paying 30-40 dollars for a mag that still shreds my thumb.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

BANNED
    From what I have read and been told by Promag today on the phone the new mags have 2 steel locating pins instead of one steel and one plastic. They still have the feed control wire and the nylon feed lips .

Originally Posted by SleepyG

pretty sure it does, yes.
    Pretty sure it DOESN'T. If you can remove the flash hider, the measurement will be made without the flash hider.....

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sametwinnie View Post
    Pretty sure it DOESN'T. If you can remove the flash hider, the measurement will be made without the flash hider.....
    then you'd have to apply this logic to the stock as well. Or any other component of the gun for that matter. I can remove the fixed stock from my gun, but i don't ; and it is part of the firearm's overall length.

You can't start taking the gun appart to measure the OAL, otherwise might as well leave any OAL requirement ou of the law...
    I'd be curious to see where in the law it is explained that the OAL excludes flash hiders or any other barrel attachment

Quote Originally Posted by thebutcher View Post
    Does anyone know what these new mags look like? Have they gotten rid of the stupid wire? Can't see paying 30-40 dollars for a mag that still shreds my thumb.
    We will be bringing in the Promag loader for these mags when ready.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!