Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28384041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    now that would look badass, where do you get the launcher?

there are whole bunch of airsoft/paintball shop here in canada. Toronto airsoft being 1 of them and the other one is milsig.ca

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    there are whole bunch of airsoft/paintball shop here in canada. Toronto airsoft being 1 of them and the other one is milsig.ca
    Id go with one of these becuase the Rap4 brand has been band at the canadian border, you wont get anything byu there with that name on it or even from them. I know because I experienced it many times.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    The rap 4 doesn't look like a m203 anyway..... The Canadian site has them, but for around $300, still cheaper than the real thing!

got my Marauder kit this morning in the mail from hical services..amazing stock, easy swap, I am very happy with it!

To those who have the new mags, overall they seem to work well? What kind of ammo have you guys used? Like to get a few more comments before ordering more.

Also Dave, for those of us who have the first gen mags from months ago, do we get replacement feed lips for those?

If you have purchased a Marauder kit from us, We are going to warranty the faulty feed lip issues by sending you a free set of feed lips with any other order. Please do not ask for a set if you have not purchased the kit from us , we only have a limited amount available & they are for the kits we have already sold. Thanks.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IM_Lugger's Avatar
    when will you have extras for people who got the kit elsewhere?
    Original Combat Exorcist

"I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come"

We had to pull some strings, as these aren't available yet. I hope to have them on the webstore after Xmas.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!