Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IM_Lugger's Avatar
    Cant wait for you guys to get the second shipment!

btw can you easily mount a bipod on it?
    Original Combat Exorcist

"I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Isn't it composite?
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by IM_Lugger View Post
    Cant wait for you guys to get the second shipment!

btw can you easily mount a bipod on it?
    I used the folding bipod grip on mine, any picattiny rail mount bipod will work, we have some harris style ones as well.

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

so if it were too tight to fit a .920 barrel, how hard would it be to remove some of the material making it fit?

i'm on the pre-order list, time to start thinking about a barrel

Not hard, i will build a 12.5" .920 barrel kit later this week, i will post some more pics.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Morrison View Post
    Isn't it composite?
    Yes, the stock & mag are composite.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So, how does one permanently alter the stock to keep it in the open position (to use a shorter barrel). I have a Tactical Solutions barrel (16.5") I want to use.
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

This kit works best with the factory or aftermarket 18.5" barrels, anything less & you lose the folding feature. The OAL folded with a 18.5 barrel is 27", 1" over minimum. The OAL with the stock locked open & a 16.5" bbl would be about 33"-34". I like my guns short & i like them to fold, however in the end, the customer is always right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Hey Hical, could you post photos on the mag with the shell but not in the gun ??

Very nice kit...

Still the same question from page 2.

Are you guys selling JUST the kits? Or complete rifles as well?

(not all of us own 10/22s yet)

Luke
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder