Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32424445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Harv View Post
    My Marauder kit showed up today (thanks for the quick shipping Dave), and here it is with a SR-22 stuffed inside it...

Used ntm's method of pinning the stock open, so she's all legal and ready to go.

Now all I need is a flattop Mossberg Tactical and my black rimfire rifle section will be complete.
    No rimfire collection is ever complete....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    Hey guys here is a place I found the sight rail handle kit...its a 3.5X I believe and in CANADA!!!!

http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/in...oducts_id=1941

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevguy93 View Post
    Hey guys here is a place I found the sight rail handle kit...its a 3.5X I believe and in CANADA!!!!

http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/in...oducts_id=1941
    it says in the description that it is non illuminating?

I thought it was a red dot??

CGN Regular
    The red dot is the one with the additional sight above the optic sight...

I havent seen one of those in airsoft yet...but I am sure they're out there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    No rimfire collection is ever complete....
    True. So very, very true.

This Space For Rent

Possible Concern....

Could the people who have purchased this stock please take a look at the picture and see if their stock has this line in their stock that looks like a crack. Promag is doing a RMA on the part no questions asked. Until I get the new part I can't tell if it is a crack or just a injection mould seam. It is noticable thats all. This is a version 2 it came with the new style magazine.

Interesting. I have the first Gen that came out and it has the line/crack as well. Like you said, it's hard to tell if it's a crack or just a line from the molding process. Mine goes all the way down to the metal insert on the QD mount. Who have you contacted about your RMA?

BANNED
    Mine is the gen 1 version and I have it too, it goes across the top of the stock and down the side to the mount on mine. I think it is a imperfection in the mold not a crack though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mmattockx's Avatar
    My gen 1 stock is still in the package and it has the same imperfection. I am going to say it is a mold issue and not a crack since mine has never been used or assembled yet.

Mark
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".

- William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by bjs7293 View Post
    Could the people who have purchased this stock please take a look at the picture and see if their stock has this line in their stock that looks like a crack. Promag is doing a RMA on the part no questions asked. Until I get the new part I can't tell if it is a crack or just a injection mould seam. It is noticable thats all. This is a version 2 it came with the new style magazine.

I received the replacement part from Promag and it is exactly the same. It is just a mould seam. No big deal, thanks for the replies.