Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 364648495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    50's don't fit

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    50's don't fit
    It didnt look like they would, but I figured I should ask -- thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post
    Save some time and start remove those factory sights
    That's a good idea!

Just wanted to follow up on the last post. All the gear came in today - install was super easy with a little help from youtube. Gun looks awesome!

I'll be coming back to hical for my next firearm upgrade kit -- likely an SKS.

Thanks for the support!!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Hey HiCal, just got the Archangel Nomad kit in the mail today and was looking to pick up 3 extra AA922 magazines with sleeves but don't see them on your website. Any idea when you'll be getting more in? Thx.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeer View Post
    Just wanted to follow up on the last post. All the gear came in today - install was super easy with a little help from youtube. Gun looks awesome!

I'll be coming back to hical for my next firearm upgrade kit -- likely an SKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Thanks for the support!!
    Dave, you should give him his first CGN trader rating
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̀益•́)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
    Hey HiCal, just got the Archangel Nomad kit in the mail today and was looking to pick up 3 extra AA922 magazines with sleeves but don't see them on your website. Any idea when you'll be getting more in? Thx.
    You should take a look there :

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-Marauder-mags
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̀益•́)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

I just bought a new 10/22 and am thinking of ordering this kit but just had two questions I am not able to find the answer to. Does anyone happen to know if a Kidd aftermarket extended mag release or or the auto bolt release will work with the Marauder kit? I have those both already installed and would hate to waste them to install this kit Thank you for any assistance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limeionqc View Post
    I just bought a new 10/22 and am thinking of ordering this kit but just had two questions I am not able to find the answer to. Does anyone happen to know if a Kidd aftermarket extended mag release or or the auto bolt release will work with the Marauder kit? I have those both already installed and would hate to waste them to install this kit Thank you for any assistance.
    The kit comes with its own extended mag release, your Kidd one may or may not work. A little work with a Dremel would probably take care of any issues with the mag release. As for the auto bolt release, it's internal to the trigger assembly so no issues there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Thank you for getting back to me. Just wanted to see cause the mag release is laser engraved with a logo and all. Wasnt sure on the auto bolt, if it was extended or anything to be able to reach it better due to the kit extending downward.