Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

We have been responsible for a considerable increase in 10/22 sales, im sure...
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    Ok finally got it!!! thanks to Mystic for the quick shipping the kit arrived safely.....AND
    it is installed...!!!!

Amazing kit worth every penny!!!!

I did do something different....I left the sights IN...well the rear one for sure...

Just some Marples chisel work on the underside of the upper half of the stock and the rear sight does not have to be removed at all!!!

Not sure if anyone tried this yet, but I was thinking about it the whole time and heard the horror stories of people trying to remove the sights and came up with this idea.

I have pics and will post them tomorrow...getting late now to keep fooling around.

Anyway the stock fits and closes up perfectly with the sights as installed by Ruger...

Front site is still on for now but I think some modding on the slip on suppressor will take care of that too!!!!

If the pics are good enough I can give some dimensions tomorrow of depth of cut

We now have the Dlask Marauder side rails in stock, some sample pics.

Long rails.

short rails.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Regular
    Hey HiCal whats the price for the rails? long and short? screws included?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevguy93 View Post
    Hey HiCal whats the price for the rails? long and short? screws included?
    Click HERE for the website link page for more info or orders, thanks.

Next shipment is on the way, but not as many as we were hoping for, if you were on the end of the list you will be getting in on the next one, 3-4 weeks. if you were near the beginning, expect a call mid week for your shipping info. Thanks!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    PM sent
    Got it, thank you.

* has anyone determined if this kit will take a .920" bull barrel ?
    Last edited by fishouttawater; 08-22-2011 at 12:24 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dr.Lector's Avatar
    Yes, it will.

We are offering accessory special for any preorder Marauder kits, add a cantilever see thru base, red/green dot optic & folding, quick release mount bipod grip for only $99 with any preorder we are sending out this week.

The see thru base allows use of the open sights as well as the optics, finish off your Marauder kit!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Any idea when spare mags with the skin will be available?
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.