Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Took and extra day to get to my kit together cause you have to punch out your old sites. Its now complete and well its AWESOME. Cant wait to trick it out with optics and flash light.

Once again thanks Dave

For those who wants the G36 scope,wait for Dave's to come in. I cant imagine they can be really expensive. And yes...the one i got is the airsoft version. Will they stand up? YES, because my airsoft g36 has more recoil than my 10/22. Now all i am waiting for is the redot attachment that goes on top of the handle, just like the real G36

there are whole bunch of airsoft/paintball shop here in canada. Toronto airsoft being 1 of them and the other one is milsig.ca

there are whole bunch of airsoft/paintball shop here in canada. Toronto airsoft being 1 of them and the other one is milsig.ca

Id go with one of these becuase the Rap4 brand has been band at the canadian border, you wont get anything byu there with that name on it or even from them. I know because I experienced it many times.

The rap 4 doesn't look like a m203 anyway..... The Canadian site has them, but for around $300, still cheaper than the real thing!

To those who have the new mags, overall they seem to work well? What kind of ammo have you guys used? Like to get a few more comments before ordering more.

Also Dave, for those of us who have the first gen mags from months ago, do we get replacement feed lips for those?

If you have purchased a Marauder kit from us, We are going to warranty the faulty feed lip issues by sending you a free set of feed lips with any other order. Please do not ask for a set if you have not purchased the kit from us , we only have a limited amount available & they are for the kits we have already sold. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom