Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

A bit off topic, but here's my SR22 with the Promag attached:

IMGP8167.jpg

A closeup of the Dremel work needed to make it fit:

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mW3xQ_Uiw4k/TsB-x8z_mHI/AAAAAAAACDc/rN1bMXRgEBk/s800/IMGP8168.jpg

I cannot comment on reliability as I have not shot it yet.

Very nice looking. Good job. If it was me, i'd buy an airsoft magpul magazine and slip the promag magazine in it. Would look even more like an AR!

We will know more when they finally arrive, they are a 3.5x scope. We will let you know pricing & details when they are landed & cleared.

My Marauder kit showed up today (thanks for the quick shipping Dave), and here it is with a SR-22 stuffed inside it...

ce2c46a6.jpg

Used ntm's method of pinning the stock open, so she's all legal and ready to go.

Now all I need is a flattop Mossberg Tactical and my black rimfire rifle section will be complete. :)

My Marauder kit showed up today (thanks for the quick shipping Dave), and here it is with a SR-22 stuffed inside it...

ce2c46a6.jpg

Used ntm's method of pinning the stock open, so she's all legal and ready to go.

Now all I need is a flattop Mossberg Tactical and my black rimfire rifle section will be complete. :)

No rimfire collection is ever complete....

Possible Concern....

Could the people who have purchased this stock please take a look at the picture and see if their stock has this line in their stock that looks like a crack. Promag is doing a RMA on the part no questions asked. Until I get the new part I can't tell if it is a crack or just a injection mould seam. It is noticable thats all. This is a version 2 it came with the new style magazine.

15qywat.jpg

Interesting. I have the first Gen that came out and it has the line/crack as well. Like you said, it's hard to tell if it's a crack or just a line from the molding process. Mine goes all the way down to the metal insert on the QD mount. Who have you contacted about your RMA?

Mine is the gen 1 version and I have it too, it goes across the top of the stock and down the side to the mount on mine. :( I think it is a imperfection in the mold not a crack though.

My gen 1 stock is still in the package and it has the same imperfection. I am going to say it is a mold issue and not a crack since mine has never been used or assembled yet.

Mark

Could the people who have purchased this stock please take a look at the picture and see if their stock has this line in their stock that looks like a crack. Promag is doing a RMA on the part no questions asked. Until I get the new part I can't tell if it is a crack or just a injection mould seam. It is noticable thats all. This is a version 2 it came with the new style magazine.

15qywat.jpg

I received the replacement part from Promag and it is exactly the same. It is just a mould seam. No big deal, thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom