Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: No reply ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Well, with me for example, I couldn't deal with a supplier on the phone as I would monopolize their time. I ask for like quotes on 6 guns at a time, plus usually some accessories. If I did that by phone I'd never get the answers. So I email, and wait a couple days. If I get no response, I forward it. This is not for Marstar as they always respond quick and you know just what they have, I mean this comment in general with regards to other dealers/suppliers.

Expired Business
    R-1 DAVE;
    Good day dave, well I took a few moments to research your file....
    Yes the revolver came back to us as you indicated, however there was abosolutely no paperwork in the package to indicate your wishes.... That explains why Jim contacted you in my absence....

Because Jim left on holidays at the end of last week he asked Frank to take care of matters, he immediately took an identical revolver from stock and instructed the billing department to file for a transfer, your transfer has been pending since July 18th....As spoon as it is approved we will ship.

Please understand, we are a large operation, when you return something we ask that you include a note referring to either the problem or the person you discussed it with that way you get faster service....

I hope we can now close this file,
    John

It would seem to me that Dave's post has been effective in getting the results he was after.
    You can't please all of your customers all of the time.
    And this proves the saying, if a customer has a good experience he will tell a few of his friends, if he has a bad one he will tell everybody.
    I have had no issues with Marstar and will deal with them again.
    Just my .02 opinion.

I have leared over my short life that its not worth getting all worked up over things like this anymore things take time. Last handgun i bought on line took 10 days before i got it and there was no postal stike it seems to me ppl automatically think they are getting ripped off if something takes more that 2 days to get done. Patience people.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    R-1 DAVE;
    Yes the revolver came back to us as you indicated, however there was abosolutely no paperwork in the package to indicate your wishes.... That explains why Jim contacted you in my absence....

Because Jim left on holidays at the end of last week he asked Frank to take care of matters, he immediately took an identical revolver from stock and instructed the billing department to file for a transfer, your transfer has been pending since July 18th....As spoon as it is approved we will ship.

Please understand, we are a large operation, when you return something we ask that you include a note referring to either the problem or the person you discussed it with that way you get faster service....

John
    I wont include your first email that only said " return it and we'll replace it "
    I was not asked to include instructions. The RMA # should have been plenty to go on.

I do understand your view though, I ran a shipping warehouse for 6 years and #### happened sometimes.

Thanks for the info and I can now appologize for the thread.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by R1-Dave View Post
    .....I knew I'd get forum Nazi's jumping on me for this.....
    Someone disagrees with your tactics and its name calling time?

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Someone disagrees with your tactics and its name calling time?
    That's not name-calling. It just a term used to describe forum members that feel the need to jump on anything they disagree with. Are you German or something ?:D

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    R-1 DAVE;

John
    Well I recieved my gun back today. Thanks for the lies John. Same crap gun with the plating coming off the hammer.

Please mail me back my original registration tag which I sent with the gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R1-Dave View Post
    Well I recieved my gun back today. Thanks for the lies John. Same crap gun with the plating coming off the hammer.

Please mail me back my original registration tag which I sent with the gun.

Why don't you call and talk to him directly instead of being a keyboard tough guy?? No one knows if your claims have any truth to them or not and a public forum is not the place to start shooting your mouth off.

DL
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelung View Post
    Why don't you call and talk to him directly instead of being a keyboard tough guy?? No one knows if your claims have any truth to them or not and a public forum is not the place to start shooting your mouth off.

DL
    Tough guy ? Shooting my mouth off ? What are you talking about ?

I want people to see how they deal with customers. It's not good business at all.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast