Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: No reply ??

i have ordered from marstar a couple of times with no problems, emails answered in a reasonable amount of time

Expired Business
    HEAVY DXD45;
    "Yet another happy customer "

It might interest you and others that TETAN ordered prohibited devices, insisted we provide them, since he was NOT licensed for them he then said a dealer who was licensed would order them, said order arrived several days later.... We acknowledged the order....

TETAN should know that we cannot simply ship the devicies in question we have to await the transfer OK from the CFO office....

We simply cannot afford the staff to send hour by hour reports to our customers, I wish we could....
    John

quite the read here.

Okay, now:
    Dave, keep the gun. No more talk. Talking's done.
    John, send me Dave's refund. Don't question this; just get it done so we can all put this ugliness behind us.
    I'll leave you good feedback and use the refund to buy something from you.

Now, I must go hug my Marstar SKS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it's about time this one was locked.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    WOW, I just read all 12 pages of this crap.

I've just recently upgraded my PAL to an RPAL and joined a club here in Ontario for the purpose of aquiring a restricted handgun. I've been wondering who to buy from and have been busy checking out all the site vendors web pages to find out who deserves my business.

I've never dealt with Marstar before, and quite honestly after reading this thread I am now looking for my credit card. Your waranty was incentive enough to give you a try, they way you handled this thread is icing on my cake. I now feel confident Marstar will provide me with what I want and take care of any issues that may arise in the 12 months that follow my purchase.

A PM is inbound.

Read ALL twelve pages....and John you have my respect for the way you have handled this issue. Anyone that deals with customers understands there are just some that can't be pleased and if we could have it to do over we would. You offered to fully refund and he can walk away. End of story, you both learned something and he can move on to the next problem he finds to post about.

Look forward to dealing with Marstar in the future.

If I had a grand right now I would buy a gun I have wanted from you guys for a while. I always enjoy these marstar ##### threads

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112