Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PMC Ammo Is Here!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    You cannot compare us to a US ammo site.

Our .50BMG has to circumnavigate the globe so that it does not enter or go anywhere near the USA as once "Homeland Insecurity" gets their mitts on it, it never leaves the USA.

We had two shipments diverted at sea by US Customs and seized before we figured out what to do.

This pushes up our shipping costs astronomically and is reflected in the price.

Given that we single-handedly brought down the price of FACTORY, non-machinegun surplus .50BMG from $12-15 per round down to around $6 (if bought in bulk), I thought the crowd here would be happy.

JR
    \

I think most are!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    You cannot compare us to a US ammo site.

Our .50BMG has to circumnavigate the globe so that it does not enter or go anywhere near the USA as once "Homeland Insecurity" gets their mitts on it, it never leaves the USA.

We had two shipments diverted at sea by US Customs and seized before we figured out what to do.

This pushes up our shipping costs astronomically and is reflected in the price.

Given that we single-handedly brought down the price of FACTORY, non-machinegun surplus .50BMG from $12-15 per round down to around $6 (if bought in bulk), I thought the crowd here would be happy.

JR
    Also, this makes me very happy to think that the next time you get some in, it may be even cheaper if it can avoid US customs. :D
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

ya, everybody drools when they see U.S. pricing. immagine being able to shoot three times as much, ...or just not be broke. you'll have to forgive some of us for our ignorance of canadian dealer challenges. keep trying. there's alot of hungry guns up here north o' the border.
    (btw, are you getting any more of that federal 2 3/4" buckshot in anytime? ;-)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    So you think None of the Advertisers above carry .50 cal??? wow..... HAHAHAHA

still waiting for your factory loaded 50cal for less than $65 a box "in Canada"

JR:

Next time you have a "Buy a .50 cal, get the ammo for free!!!" deal, I'm gonna be first in line. Keep on doing what you're doing!!!!!

Paul
    Ploughshare? Thanks, but I'll keep my sword........

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can Can View Post
    JR:

Next time you have a "Buy a .50 cal, get the ammo for free!!!" deal, I'm gonna be first in line. Keep on doing what you're doing!!!!!

Paul
    That's what I did. Worked out very nicely for me, 200 rounds goes a long ways with a .50, the most I have fired in one day was about 65 cartridges.

That was a rare oppertunity though, as I drove over 6 hours north to a 1 mile range, so it's not like I get to do that all the time.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can Can View Post
    JR:

Paul
    We're including 100 rounds with our SAN 511-2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Otokiak's Avatar
    Do you folks still have 50bmg at $6/round available?

Otokiak
    Rankin Inlet, NU
    CANADA
    "Life is grande, even at the worst of times!"

"Don't let anyone in your way of what you wanna be, be your own boss, you lead, don't let them lead you, believe in yourself and you'll find what you've always been looking for..."

"Ooh tha lord!" ... said when I met my Avatar's set of snoobies ...

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Yep!

If you buy a case of 200, it's $5 a round ($999/case).

50 ammo still available?
    THE LORD HATES A COWARD
    DEEDS NOT WORDS
    GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE THE GOVERNMENT DOES

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast