Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul

Expired Business

Magpul

Be sure to keep an eye on our site Friday, we start giving away Magpuls with the purchase of magazines
    John

BANNED

Expired Business
    SATAIN;
    Have a look here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/main/new-arrivals.shtm

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    BOOO blocked at work
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

I see magazines with Tactipul.. Where is Magpul?

i think he meant mag pull, in reference to the tactipul and not the actual company

Quote Originally Posted by dudley2112 View Post
    i think he meant mag pull, in reference to the tactipul and not the actual company
    I figured it was something that easy and unintentional..still, it's misleading.

Expired Business
    FOURTY;
    "still, it's misleading."

Here we go again, trying to give away somethng in a promotion, but we did not word it to your satisfaction, we apologize and of course reduce the price of the free items
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    Hey John,

Listen I like free stuff like the best of them, and i wouldn't mind what it was or who made it, But u do have to watch your wording when giving stuff away, Some and I use the word some would expect u to dish out massive amounts of cash to give free things away, when u use the wrong wording.

Why am I bothering pointing this out? "Because of the Competition Act" - Misleading Advertising and Deceptive Marketing Practices.

Misleading Representations and Deceptive Marketing Practices Provisions of the Competition Act

The Competition Act contains provisions addressing false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices in promoting the supply or use of a product or any business interest. All representations, in any form whatever, that are false or misleading in a material respect are subject to the Act. If a representation could influence a consumer to buy or use the product or service advertised, it is material. To determine whether a representation is false or misleading, the courts consider the "general impression" it conveys, as well as its literal meaning.
    Frankly in the end I think your doing a great thing by adding some value to what someone would normally buy anyways, which shows your character as a owner, but as an owner you do have to watch how u declare what your selling or you could be held to what you say.

My 2 cents take it for what its worth.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    Wow guys. Once again John comes with some cool free stuff. I still remember all the beefing about the one dollar guns. With this kind of reaction I wouldn't be surprised if the whole free stuff thing came to a grinding halt some day.

Thanks John for making another great deal that shooters will enjoy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast