$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beretta CX4 Storm - Conversion to Non Restricted

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar

Beretta CX4 Storm - Conversion to Non Restricted

Do you have a restricted Beretta CX4 Storm? Would you like to get it made into a non restricted rifle?
    Calgary Shooting Centre is now able to rebarrel your 9mm Storm with a 19" barrel making it non restricted. Barrel, installation and reregistration is $465
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    www.theshootingcentre.com

Heavy barrel?

Do I get the old barrel back?

can you do 40 in a medium weight barrel stainless
    Gun control hell give everyone a gun it might be messy for the first few years but once people learn you may get shot for robbing stores and doing dumb ass s**t to the honest people out there things will settle down. NOW THATS GUN CONTROL AT ITS BEST

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet haha49's Avatar
    can you do the 45 acp version?

bump!
    The sooner, the faster.

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    We have only 9mm barrels in stock at the moment, they are standard profile. You get the original barrel back if you want it.
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    www.theshootingcentre.com

Can you post a picture of a finished one?

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    can you do the 45 acp version?
    I know you've already answered it BUT I'll still second this post. Pretty easy to find a 9mm version but the .45 version they had is hard to come by in EE or anywhere else for that matter. Still kicking myself for not buying the .45 CX4 from P&D when they had it last year! I'm also getting tired of waiting for the mysterious .45 carbine that's supposed to be coming in on another thread too.

Anyway, long story short, maybe there's enough interest in getting a non-restricted .45 CX4 that it might make it worth your effort to find some stock!

Besides we all know .45 acp kicks 9 mm's ass everytime!

Just kidding ... 9mm fans don't start the rants ... I own a 9mm 1911 too, just don't like it as much as my .45

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Tuco Pike's Avatar
    There IS more than enough interest to have some FACTORY CX4's come in non restricted. I mean they do the PX4's in 9mm for us. How many would have to be ordered before Beretta would do it for us, 50? Sold out in a day. 100? Sold out in a couple weeks max. And that is just 9mm. Imagine a non restricted CX4 for like only $100.00 more than a restricted one. Off the shelves they would fly.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGhost230 View Post
    I know you've already answered it BUT I'll still second this post. Pretty easy to find a 9mm version but the .45 version they had is hard to come by in EE or anywhere else for that matter. Still kicking myself for not buying the .45 CX4 from P&D when they had it last year! I'm also getting tired of waiting for the mysterious .45 carbine that's supposed to be coming in on another thread too.

Anyway, long story short, maybe there's enough interest in getting a non-restricted .45 CX4 that it might make it worth your effort to find some stock!

Besides we all know .45 acp kicks 9 mm's ass everytime!

Just kidding ... 9mm fans don't start the rants ... I own a 9mm 1911 too, just don't like it as much as my .45
    you get 8 rnds instead of 10 so there is a trade off.. and it took me a year and a half to track one down.. just saw one and was like mine

you can get the HK USC thats 45 and the kriss is the one that is coming.. should be intresting..

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast