$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beretta CX4 Storm - Conversion to Non Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    you get 8 rnds instead of 10 so there is a trade off.. and it took me a year and a half to track one down.. just saw one and was like mine

you can get the HK USC thats 45 and the kriss is the one that is coming.. should be intresting..
    You're probably the ONE that bought the last .45 CX4 from P&D! Oh well, I'm the one that let my mini Wife who stands on my left shoulder mudder into my ear that 'you don't need another gun' ... usually I listen to my hot mini girlfriend on my right shoulder that let's me buy anything I want!

You probably don't like it anyway and would rather sell it to me so you can get a 9mm version ... right?

another vote of encouragement on a .40 conversion offering.
    When The Man comes around - Johnny Cash

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet burnaby's Avatar
    +1 on non-restricted factory for $100 more. $1100+ for restricted plus $475 for conversion is in the $1500 range. Anyone else thinks that's kinda steep.

Yes 9mm ammo is cheaper but $1500 buys lots of 223 ammo.
    Caveat Emptor.
    Common Sense is NOT common.
    Is that 20 years of experience or 3 years of experience repeated 6.66 times?
    A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half.

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    OK, the 40S&W barrels are available, but not in stock. If you want to get one, just contact markus@theshootingcentre.com and he will get you set up.

For the 45ACP Storms they are apparently available by special order through Stoeger. So we can order them in, but would not have any idea how long delivery would take.
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    www.theshootingcentre.com

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    +1 on non-restricted factory for $100 more. $1100+ for restricted plus $475 for conversion is in the $1500 range. Anyone else thinks that's kinda steep.

Yes 9mm ammo is cheaper but $1500 buys lots of 223 ammo.
    This is correct but a little off topic. I think TSC is offering a good deal if you ALREADY own a restricted CX4 that you want to CONVERT. Not a bad price for a quality barrel, professional install and red tape re-registration ($465).

Even sounds OK buying the whole rig from scratch to get a non-restricted set-up. I think if a dealer started a list for a factory non-restricted it MAY grow big enough over time but some people don't want to wait and wish.

I'll give kudos to TSC for this service BUT I'd give them my money if they stocked .45 acp barrels

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    OK, the 40S&W barrels are available, but not in stock. If you want to get one, just contact markus@theshootingcentre.com and he will get you set up.

For the 45ACP Storms they are apparently available by special order through Stoeger. So we can order them in, but would not have any idea how long delivery would take.
    Damn you're good! Buy the time I one-finger typed my reply you already posted the above! I'll see about that 'special' order .45 acp version. Momma always said I was "Special" anyways! :D

would like to see a completed version, to see how the new barrel length looks on the firearm

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet G37's Avatar
    The one thing everyone forgets is that the original barrels are chrome-lined. Non-Restricted from factory would keep the chrome, not lose it when you go aftermarket.

Not a big deal I know, but worth mentioning.
    National Firearms Association Member

Cx4

Are you going to be able to do 40S&w in the future? any estimate on the when?

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Just got some 40's.
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    www.theshootingcentre.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast