CGN discount

Thread: CGN discount

Tags: None

Jarlath said:

CGN discount

Colin? Is DS Tactical still offering CGN members a discount for purchases? If you are can you give us the details? It has been so long I have forgotten (I'm a bad customer ).
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

Hokus Grey said:
    I just ordered a hat. I'd love a discount!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect
  3. hotnix said:
    Yep you get 10% off everything in the store if you tell us you are a CGN Member!

de-mix said:
    Will be sure to get an order in asap.

Jarlath said:
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnix View Post
    Yep you get 10% off everything in the store if you tell us you are a CGN Member!
    Thanks for the reminder

Gonna have to look at stuff now. (Plus the casual plug for DSTactical never hurts. )
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

burnaby said:
    Does that include optics like Vortex SPARC and strikefire?

See it display in the main page under "New product for July"

Been thinking about Trijicon, 10% off that too? Gonna ask cause everything isn't always everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnix View Post
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Camper Greg said:
    Is the CGN discount the same as your LEO discount?

norlandgeese said:
    Darn, didn't know about this for the last two orders.

smellycorpse said:
    I ordered on Friday a Soe Pal chest rig and 2 double rifle tacos. They arrived today. I'm very Happy with the discount and the service Brett gave. I even Paid by EMT.

Shepb said:
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Does that include optics like Vortex SPARC and strikefire?

See it display in the main page under "New product for July"

Been thinking about Trijicon, 10% off that too? Gonna ask cause everything isn't always everything.
    +1 here as well !!!