Thread: Annoucement

CGN Regular

Annoucement

Cobra Imaging is pleased to announce that we are now a fully licensed federal firearms facility, providing decorative coatings to all non restricted, restricted and prohibited firearm classifications for individuals, commercial, law enforcement and military agencies.

Visit our Website www.cobraimaging.com

Contact us at sales@cobraimaging.com

Phone 250-832-4285 or toll free 1-877-552-4285
    Last edited by CobraImaging; 07-27-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by CobraImaging View Post
    Cobra Imaging is pleased to announce that we are now a fully licensed federal firearms facility, providing decorative coatings to all non restricted, restricted and prohibitive firearm classifications for individuals, commercial, law enforcement and military agencies. <snip>
    I hate people who correct spelling and grammar mistakes on the internet but I'm going to do it anyway. The word to use here is "prohibited". "Prohibitive" refers to the price. Bet you don''t want that for a reputation.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Some cool looking stuff! I will have to find something to send you and see how it looks. What is durability like, specifically for metalwork?

CGN Regular
    Kveldulf, thank you for pointing it out, I have made the correction

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    I hate people who correct spelling and grammar mistakes on the internet but I'm going to do it anyway. The word to use here is "prohibited". "Prohibitive" refers to the price. Bet you don''t want that for a reputation.

CGN Regular
    8 ball, the durability is very good, this is the same process used by commercial firearm manufacturers to apply camouflage and other decorative patterns to firearm and firearm accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Some cool looking stuff! I will have to find something to send you and see how it looks. What is durability like, specifically for metalwork?