Thread: AEI & Stag Arms rock!

Thumbs up AEI & Stag Arms rock!

Hey,
    Just wnated to say thanks to Walter & Steve at Arms East. I bought aModel 2 R On the 15th after sending some emails back and forth. The rifle came yesterday and I got out to shoot tonight. It was a blast!! Also picked up the CMMG 22lr conversion kit. Worked like a charm, a little fitting was needed to get the 22lr mag to release properly but 10 minutes and a file solved that. The potential need for fitting is noted in the package.
    I can't want to get out and shoot some more with this carbine. Especially using the conversion kit, I love that I can shoot cheap rimfire ammo and change back to center fire by just swapping the BCG.

So thanks for the great work guys, I'd recommend you in a hart beat. Actually I already did, one of the guys I shoot with is a lefty, and is interested in getting a Stag now that he knows he can get one to suit him.

D!NK

Seconded, Walter was always a great guy to talk and deal with
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

A pleasure doing business with you!! Thanks for putting your trust in STAG ARMS for your Black Rifle purchase !!!!
    Steve